Killing Time

Thaw My Heart

(P.O.V YuHwa)

                My uniform got all dirty from dragging him inside! I should’ve just left him on the porch. Why did I feel compelled to bring him inside anyway? Not like we're in the same class or anything, we just so happen to go to the same school. Or he could just be a drunkard who beat up some kid for clothes. No... Our uniforms are tailored. Ugh, but he reeks of the pub. What kind of a high schooler get sold alcohol? How many times did he get held back?? I reach for my face mask that's over his head and,

Junhong: “YuHwa-ssi?”

YuHwa: “Ehh?” I turn towards him out of fright and burn myself on the heater I had placed in front of him. I rush to the bathroom searching for the ointment in the cupboard.

Junhong: “That's how you get it infected you idiot!” He gets of the floor and forcefully pulls my pained arm under the faucet and runs cold water on it. He directs the water with his hand so it reaches across up until the edge of the burnt line in my pale forearm . I can't tell whether his hand that's gripping onto me is clammy or if it's just wet.

YuHwa: “Umm…”

Junhong: “You're how old and don't know treat a burn? Huh, you're cluless.” he says expressing disparagement.

YuHwa: “Aaand you’re dripping all over me.”

Junhong: “I know I'm handsome*, but is now really a chance to be hitting on me? *shivers* wait how long have I been unconcious?? If you had dared to...”

YuHwa: “No, idiot, you’re dripping muddy water all over me! Chi, as if there's much to see anyway...” I push him into the tub with my hip and move to the kitchen.

                Hmph, who’s he calling an idiot?? He couldn’t even tell for himself he was slowly dying in the cold. People with his kind of smarts shouldn’t even be at our school. *hears the shower go on* Why are you taking a bath when you have no clothes?! Ugh just pack up everything and leave for work, wait no I can’t just let a stranger stay here by themselves… But urg, I *sigh* I slam the palm of my hand 5 times, three on the door and twice on his damp chest that appeared in front of me when he opened the door. I quickly turn to hide my flustered expression.

YuHwa: “Y-yah! I let you inside so you wouldn’t freeze to death, not so you could add onto my water bill!”

Junhong: "Chill."

                Brushing my shoulder he walks out with a towel around his waist and drying his hair with the other. He makes himself comfortable by spreading his long body over my couch. I walk over leaning over just staring at how ridicously welcoming he is of himself in my home.

YuHwa: "Get out. I considered assisting you but I've changed my mind."

Junhong: "Ooo, that wouldn't be a good idea on your part."

YuHwa: "And why not?" I say as I pull him off the couch.

Junhong: "Think about it, a strange boy walking out of your home? What would your neighbors think of you? They would've gotten the idea that you had kicked me out after you got what you wanted." he stated cocksurely.

YuHwa: "EXCUSE YOU THEY ALL SAW ME HELP YOU OUT THIS MORNING, DON'T THINK YOU CAN TURN THIS INTO SOMETHING IT'S NOT."

Junhong: "Doesn't explain why I'm in a towel..." You smart a-... Grr, breathe YuHwa just *exhales*

YuHwa: "One day. Then you're out. I'm sure you're capable of using what's in the laundry closet." Just get to work. Bills in  week. At least I know I have nothing precious to me for him to destroy... Not anymore.

(P.O.V Junhong)

                Only one day? I can't go back home now. I gotta find a way to stay till my time is up. I'll think of someway. For now, where's the laundry… 'Closet'? All of their clothes and laundry can fit in a closet? I push the folding doors open and shove my clothes into the washing machine. Where's all the laundry? At least they keep up with their home. Subconsciously I put the detergent in. The last time I willingly did laundry was for - *sigh* whatever, I walk away from the machine and lay back on the couch to try and dream of her image so I don't forget it.

~

                I awaken startled by a terror filled scream coming from the hallway. I peek past the doorway and see her frantically running in and out of the bathroom; dumping the soap out into the tub most likely. I walk up to the edge of the bubbly mess staring at how ridiculously distressed she is.

Junhong: “Yah *waves hand around to attract her attention* you see my clothes anywhere in there?”

YuHwa: “… No, how about you come find it!” she grabs my arm and drags me in with her.

Junhong: “Wha- Are you crazy?”

                I lose my footing and fall forward and without knowing I swing my arm around her neck and create a fluffy “poof” sound. I look next to myself expecting her to be blushing but instead she seems to be burning with anger. She grabs the bucket and it comes towards me right before I black out.

 

*Ya know, dripping with good looks :D 

I will try to update frequently ^^ I apologize if my timing gets sloppy. School will be starting soon so I hope the lot of you will understand, thank you for reading <3