First Competition

You're not alone

Sumin P.O.V

We've been practicing and practicing for this day. "You guys ready?" I asked Minah and Hyerin. They both nodded and smiled. "We got this! 1st place is going to us." Hyerin said. "Damn right we are!" We all cheered and high fived. "First place? Aha try last." Hana said and went away with her crew. Her group was performing Back Hug by SNSD. "Okay students, we already picked the order you'll be performing in. Hana, Seohyeon, Hyunjae and Sungmi are going 1st. Namjoon, Hoseok, Suga, Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin are 2nd. Sumin, Minah and Hyerin are 3rd..." Then she read off the rest. 

 

After Hana's team finished it was the guys turn. "Good luck.." I said to Taehyung, He gave me his killer smile. "Thanks, good luck to you guys too." Then he ran on stage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkEGRWJNMhI

I watched in amazement. They did amazing. I really like Taehyung's voice. When they finished the crowd cheered really loud. Then they ran off stage and it was our turn. When I ran on stage I saw my Grandpa in the front row smiling at me. I smiled back and then got my game face on. Hyerin was gonna start the song. 

Taehyung P.O.V

WOW she's amazing! My eyes were mostly on Sumin. I loved the way she sang with so much emotion. When they finished the guys and I cheered really loud, so did the crowd. Then they ran off stage. I high fived all three of them. "That was amazing!" I praised. "Awh thanks! You did amazing too!" 
"Sumin-ah!" This old guy said. I saw Sumin's eyes light up instantly. "Grandpa!" She ran over to him and gave him a bear hug. "Sweetie you did amazing!" 
"Thanks for coming! I'm glad you're here!" I couldn't help but smile at them. I wish I had a relationship like that with my grandpa. "So these are your friends?" He asked. She nodded. "You already know Minah and Hyerin."
"Of cource, how have you guys been?" 
"We've been great!"
"And these guys are new friends I made. Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, Suga, Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung." She pointed at all of us. "Its nice to meet all of Sumin's friends. By the way all of you guys did amazing. You guys will deffinately continue on in the competition." 
"Thank you sir." I said and we all bowed. "I'll go back to my seat now, I think they are about to annouce the top 6.." Then he slowly walked away. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Hello everyone! Parents, friends, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles etc. Right now we are going to announce the top 6 performances that our judges agreed on. Drum roll please.." *DRUM ROLL* 
He read off all of them and then it came to the top 3. 
"Third place goes to Hana, Sungmi, Hyunjae, Seohyeon!" I looked over and saw the look on her face. Gosh I wish I could take a picture. "Now it comes down to the top 2! 2nd place goes to..... Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Suga, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin!" I widened my eyes and then hugged the girls. WE WON!!! "Congrats to Sumin, Hyerin and Minah for placing first place!!!" The crowd cheered very loud for us. I saw my Grandpa was clapping with a proud smile on his face. The smile I wish I could've seen on my parents face....

 

I was gonna meet my Grandpa outside until I felt someone grab my arm. "You may have won this time, but just to let you know, you won't pass the next round.." Hana said. "You sure about that 3RD PLACE?" I empasized the 3rd place part. She raised her hand to slap me, I closed my eyes to just get the slap over with but I felt nothing. I open my eyes and see Taehyung grabbing on to Hana's wrist. "What are you doing?" He asked sternly. "Ah nothing~! I was just gonna give Sumin a pat on the shoulder. She did great didn't she?" 
He scoffed at her and grabbed my hand. He was bringing me to go find my Grandpa. "Why didn't you try to stop her?" He asked. "Oh please she can't even hit that hard."
"Still she shouldn't try to hit you." I could hear the worriedness in his voice. "Taehyung-ah, I'm fine really.." I saw my Grandpa from a distance. "I'll see you on Monday." I said and went to Grandpa. "Congrats sweetheart! You deserve first place! I knew how much you practiced."
"Thanks Grandpa! Lets go home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried making it long. But I just feel so tired today. SO Sorry! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Also should I do a Got7 fanfic? I've been into them lately. Mark is my favorite! Comment below on what you think. Yes I should do a Mark Fanfic? Or No I should NOT do a Mark fanfic.