♚Cheatsheet + Application♚

♚Goddess♚ {SM Entertainment's New Girl Group} {Apply Open}
the cheatsheet use it well...

hana. The age range is from 17 to 22 years old. 
dul. Please make sure that your face claim matches with your personality. No idol face claims at all so please remember that and choose a gallery that has a lot pictures of your face claim! :)
set. Love interest, love rival and rivals are all appreciated. Yes only love interest is required but I would love it if you also put a love rival and rival. I don't know why but I like love rivals and rivals it makes the story so much interesting. (I'm half filipino-korean so I watch to many dramas mostly filipino dramas because they always have the best love rivals and rivalry stories ever! xD)
net. I don't mind if your relationship is a noona-dong-saeng relationship at all, but make sure that you are four years to one year older than him and if you want to change his age that is fine with me just leave it in the comment of your application form (A lot of people always date someone older than them... I don't mind a noona-dong-saeng relationship look at Baekhyun and Taeyeon.)
daseot. I don't mind if you guys recycled applications, it's actually totally fine with me. :) But I do perfer quality over quantity. If I see a Mary-Sue I will flip out because no one is perfect and everyone has their flaws. Flaws are what makes us unique and special. (That's what I think anyway.)
yeoseot. The leader, maknae, visual and the face of the group will be decided after all the members have been chosen. If you want your character to be one of these things you can leave a comment or a suggestion that they should be. (I will consider it.)
ilgob. Remember I am only choosing six members because I won't be in the group. I'll be in the story but I'm going to be the manager. (My personality fits more of a manager role than an idol)
yeodeol. When you fill out backup position also add the plotline as well. :) (It makes my life more easier when you do that.)
ahob. The scene suggestions is where I listen to you my readers, if you want your girl to end up with your love rival then so be it. If you want them to be on 'We Got Married' together or Hello Baby go crazy that is all yours. (I will try my best to use all of them in the story!)
yeol. Remember enthnicity can be full Korean, Japanese, Thai, Combodian, Tawianese, Filipino or Vietnamese. I don't care go crazy (but I do perfer half asians since I am half filipino-korean)
yeolhana. The password well I really don't know.... You can suggest a song that the girls can sing or you can suggest a song that sub unit should sing or duet song that you want your character and love interest to sing. Either one of those is fine. (I'm not really picky with the password.)