Plotlines

♚Goddess♚ {SM Entertainment's New Girl Group} {Apply Open}
 

plotlines

We see their facade but never the true them.

 
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a1b35d16dec974329d23b8bc54942ddb/tumblr_mq4poyGDZo1r44g2jo1_500.jpg

AThena

available The Goddess of wisdom and courage. In the group she is known as the main vocalist. She is known as the girl who always gives words of wisdom to everyone who needs it because she believes giving someone words of wisdom can change their life. She is the one who encourages everyone in her life to take courage in what they believe in. Sometimes she is the one who should be listening to her own advice about wisdom and courage but in the end she doesn't do it.

artemis

available The Goddess of the moon and chasity. In the group she is known as the lead vocalist and lead dancer. In the group she is the one who well rounded and she never really forgets where she came from at all. She might of had a tough past but some say she is to mature for her age but she doesn't show people how she truly feel at times and just live through a facade of living a pure and innocent life. When it comes to work and love they say she has the worst luck ever.

hestia

available The Goddess of fire. In the group she is known as the main rapper and vocalist. She is the one who brings the excitement in Goddess, she is the one who always brings the outgoing personality of all the Goddesses. With her work she is just the same as well because she is very passionate in what she does, she is also very ambitious because she always wants to achieve more and shoot for the stars. But when it comes to love, she isn't very lucky at all because even if she brings the fire to Goddess, she is the one who is broken because the man she truly loves is with her rival while the boy who truly loves her is just like her best friend.

aphrodite

Available The Goddess of love and beauty. In the group she is known as the triple threat. She is known as the girl who falls in love quickly, she can give advice and everything but in the end she is the one who ends up getting hurt. She is known as the one who always wants girls to believe that they are beautiful and let anyone say that they are ugly but no one knows that she doesn't even follow her own advice at all. She is very insecure about herself and she always compares herself to all the girls from SM Entertainment and in the entertainment business. She's insecure about herself but she doesn't show it at all but she always feels she is bad luck in love because the two boys she loves have left her life.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35100000/Secret-Garden-APink-korea-girls-group-a-pink-35151122-500-451.jpg

persephone

Available The Goddess of Springtime. In the group she is known as the lead vocalist. She is known as the happy virus of Goddess, she is the one who always sets the mood of the group. She does have her times that she is sad and heartbroken but she hardly shows it to the fans because she loves showing her happy virus side than the one who is always sad. She is the one who always wants to see everyone around her happy but she always lives through that facade because she doesn't show anyone that she is weak at all and she thinks that love is over rated.

asteria

Available The Goddess of the stars. In the group she is known as the main dancer and vocalist. She is the one who always believes that the stars will bring you to the love of your life. She is the one who is known as the girl who believes that everything is written in the stars. People that surround her, she is the one who will bring out the stars in the sky but what they don't know she's a girl who is scared of letting her own star to fall and everyone will forget who she is. With love, she doesn't know who she is meant to be with at all even if she keeps saying it's written in the stars she doesn't know who she wants.