The Day

Tough Love

Jun Jin's POV

 Min Woo hyung wiped my tears away. I just gave him a weak smile to convince him that I was okay. 

"But, that was eight months ago...", he said suddenly. I noticed he squinted his eyes towards Eric who was hugging Andy. I felt a pang of jealousy for a second when I saw their interactions. Eric hyung always could hug Andy freely. Once, I had the chance to hug him but, I lose it the moment I confessed to him. The maknae tried to avoid me everytime I approached him. 

"Jun Jin...", Min Woo hyung hold my hand. I had no time to react to him as he dragged me towards the two guys who were hugging each other. I just watched him sternly when he pushed me forward, closer to Eric and Andy.

"Hyung...?", I mumbled. The small hyung quickly patted my back and winked at me.

"Good luck,Jinnie", he lifted his thumb to me before he left us three in the room. I just stood there, rubbed my hands nervously. Andy was facing other side. He did not notice I was there as I completely lost my ability to talk.

 

Andy's POV

"Andy....", Eric hyung rubbed my back,trying to calm me down. 

"That day..was eight months ago....You suffered enough...Now, people accepted you especially a girl name Sandy who always at your side. You deserved to be happy. Just forget what had happened and let out your feelings", Eric hyung said to me. He hugged me tighter before he let himself away from our hug.

"You are going to be fine. Good luck, Andy", just like that, Eric hyung spun me around a few times. I did not catch what he meant as I was spinning. I nearly fell but someone caught me in time in his embrace. I wanted to say thanks but something stopped as I saw the person who was holding me, keeping me balanced.

"Are....are...are you okay?", he asked but completely stuttering in front of me. His eyes were on me but his head was facing elsewhere.

I just barely nodded. I did not have courage to face him at the moment, let alone to speak. I just stood there with his arms on mine, trying to make sure I was okay. Both of us had turned into a steamed crab, stiffed,stoned but eight tons redder.

" I guess..I should go...", he took his hands away from me and awkwardly turned around. I did not know what came into me when unconciously, I grabbed his hands again, firmly in my grip.

"Jun Jin hyung....stay...", I managed to let those words out but that already took half of my life away. We stayed like that for a long time. He looked at me, I looked at him. I clinged to his arms, while clenching my fist,trying to gather my courage again. I just realised, since that day, we rarely talked to each other. Despite that, not a single second, he blamed me for what had happened. Not a single moment, he asked me why I rejected him. He just accepted it although it hurt him so much. 

"Andy,why are you crying?", Jun Jin said to me. I was startled. I was crying? I did not even know it but true enough, there were tears strolling down on my cheeks. He pulled me into his hug and soothed me.

"I'm sorry....I did not mean to make you sad..", he whispered to me. His deep soft voice calmed me a little bit. Why did he say sorry? It was me who hurt him. It was not his fault that sad things happened to both of us. 

"No...It should be me....", I muttered.

"What?", he asked me.

"I am the one who should say sorry....", I lifted my head to look at him since he was (still is!!) taller than me.

"Because I lied to you...", I continued as he gave me a perplexed look.

"What do you mean?", he asked, at the same time, he wiped my tears softly.

"I lied when I said I don't love you...The truth is I never think you as my brother..",silence came back to us after I finished that sentence. May be he could not find the right word to reply me. I did not care. He looked cute. I caressed his face and smiled,

"I love you..I always love you....", finally I let out my feelings. His eyes were widened, still in disbelief state. I took the chance to peck his lips. I did not understand what I was thinking before. It only took us to glance at each other to let my true feelings came out.

"I love you, Jun Jin", I said it again with confidence. Our eyes met each other and after a few second, he smiled back to me. He bent down a little to crush our forehead together lightly.

"I love you too...", he lifted me and spun around. I put my hands on his shoulders to support my body from falling. We both laughed because we were too happy. He stopped spinning and changed glances with me.

"I love you. I LOVE YOU, LEE SUN HO!!",he shouted and laughed before he lose his balance, making both of us fell. I think it was a coincidence when I landed on top of him.

"Jun Jin...", I said his name. He smiled widely and pulled me closer towards him. I just followed his leading when he cupped my face.

"Why was it so tough for us?", I asked him. He just shook his head.

"I'm sorry we had to go through eight months of misery..", I said to him. 

"Say no more..", he sealed my lips with his. I did not refuse his kiss because I could feel its sweetness. I replied his kiss back by fondling our lips each other. We did not fight for dominance, instead, we just let the kiss showed how much we loved each other. The kiss was long. Too long till I lose my breath, thus I pulled away.

"I'm glad we are together now.", he relieved a happiness sigh. I just nodded and leaned my head on his chest.

"Love is indeed tough, Andy...but, think again...it will be not this sweet...if our love is not tough...", Jun Jin caressed my hair and sneaked a kiss on my head.

I hold him tight and whispered at his ear,

"My place,tonight...?", only to get a soft slap from him.

"Meeoooowww..?", he imitated a cat sounds.

That is why I love him!!

 

 

 

Me: This is for you, Sandy....I'm sorry if I messed it up..*bow 720 degrees*.....but I just want you to know..that I always appreciate your writings and certain dedications for me^^...Hehe^^

Hope this cheer you up a little...\(^3^)/..Pardon my grammar...T^T...

 

SARANGHAE, SANDY~~~~