Tough Love

Tough Love

Jun Jin's POV

  I just looked at him from afar. I really did not understand the reason my eyes were always searching for him. Maybe, that happened when you always worried about someone. It was started when our group were in a broadcast where he cried, telling his suffering when he was absent from our group. From there, I always worried from him. However, at that moment, I think the anxious feeling had been mixed with something that I did not comprehend in my mind. I mean, how came anxious feeling could bring smile on my face? How could I feel delighted when his face was caught by my eyes? Every single moment my eyes landed on him, I could feel my corner of lips went upwards. 

"Jun Jin...just tell him already...", a deep low Choi-Min-Soo-like suddenly heard from my behind. He grabbed my shoulder and pressed it smoothly.

I just gave him frowned eyebrows as his reply because I did not understand his question at all. I looked him over my shoulder as he shifted to stand next to me.

"I know you love him...", Min Woo hyung my back softly. 

"What are you talking about,hyung?", I shrugged him off.

"I know that you love Andy...Just tell him already....", Min Woo hyung turned me around to face him but my gaze did not leave Andy at all.

"Jun Jin...", Min Woo hyung brought my face to set my eyes on him.

"I already did,hyung.....", I told him the truth. The fact was, I already told Andy about my feelings. It took me two years for me to gain the courage to let him know about my hidden feelings.

"I already told him..that I love him...", I repeated to Min Woo hyung who looked perpelexed.

"Then, why are you still here? Why are you still looking at him secretly? Aren't you supposed to be together with him?", 

"That's easy, hyung...because he rejected me..", I finally looked at my hyung, with tears were b in my eyes. I did not want to remember it. The day he turned me down.

 

Andy's POV,

 I was hugged by Eric hyung from behind. He kissed me on the cheeks only to show his concern towards me. Not because he loved me. Everybody knows he was crazy in love with Hyesung hyung. All of the members were started to give me extra skinship since the gambling scandal. All of them including Jun Jin. Especially Jun Jin. I sighed when I remembered about him. I knew he would secretly looked at me. I knew he would stare at me all the time. I love those eyes. I actually loved it when he kept looking at me. No. I actually love him. His eyes, his stares, his concerns, his body. Everything. Everything that belong to a person named Jun Jin. I love him entirely.

"Andy...", Eric hyung's voice brought me back to reality. It did startle me a little because his voice sounded different. I know the tone very well. He was worried again when he saw the direction of my gaze. He hugged me tighter and landed his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Andy....", he whispered. He could not say anything even though he knew what I was going through. I just shook my head to him and leaned my head to his. At the same time, I saw Jun Jin was looking at me. Our eyes met each other only for a second as I avoided his soft gaze immediately.

"I'm sorry, Jun Jin.....hyung", I muttered slowly but enough for Eric hyung's ear to catch the sad phrase.

"Why...Andy...Tell me why...you love him deeply..but, why you refused him that day? Now, both of you are suffering inside...", Eric hyung did not let me go from his embrace yet.

"That's easy,hyung....because I am not for him", I turned my body and hugged Eric hyung to hid my tears that slowly fell down on my cheeks. I did not want to remember it. The day I turned him down.