I Mean It 2

I will know you well

Fortunately, the crowd contol people came and told the people that they are filming. The crowd started to thin. But he hasn't let go of Ahyoung-ah's hand. 

When they are walking halfway it's almost normal now that the people just passes them by. 

H: Did that scare you a bit?
Y: Anyi
H: Sincha? Because you're used to it already.
Y: Anyi
H: *looking at her confused*
Y: You are holding my hand, that's why I am not scared.

HJH just grinned. Like a shy boy. Yura on the other hand look at the opposite direction immediately. 

They arrived at the coffeeshop and there are only about 4-6 people inside. 

H: What do you like?
Y: Iced Coffee. 
H: Okay. Go inside, I'll order first. 

Yura let go of HJH's hand and went inside. She was smiling like a crazy person. When her phone rings. 

Y: Yoboseyo.
Ah Deh.
In Itaewon.
Sincha?
Ah Deh. I'm in a coffeeshop but - 
*busy tone*
I'm dead. 

SHINEE's Jonghyun called. He was in the area with some friends and overheard people that she's in the area too, filming. 

How can this be the day that he's also here. She have to tell HJH before Jonghyun arrive. 

HJH is walking towards their table bringin coffee and pastries to enjoy. 

H: Here you go. 
Y: Wow! This cheesecake looks so delicious.
H: Deh. I have been here once, when we filmed for style log.
Y: Ahhh. With Min Ho Oppa and Nana?

HJH noticed that Yura's voice trailed off when she said Nana. 

H: Deh. I can't remember what we ate here. I think we just filmed then went to another place. 
Y: Ah

Her phone rings now and HJH noticed it. 

H: Someone is calling you. 
Y: Ah. Oppa. A friend of mine called me earlier that they are here in the area and want to meet. 
H: Sincha?
Y: Deh. Is it okay?
H: Sure. Are they coming here?
Y: I think they'll come here. Chakaman.

Y: Yoboseyo. Deh. We're inside. Arasso. By the way, I'm with my husband.

HJH didn't expect that, when he went and call Hong Seok Cheon-Hyung he said, I am with a friend. But Yura said, I am with my husband. That made him a bit uncomfortable not because he doesn't like it. But because he it seems like they have a different perspective of what to say to other people. 

He can actually explain why he told Hong Seok Cheon-Hyung he's going with a friend. 

Y: Oppa
Jonghyun: Yura-shi!

HJH look back and check who is this friend. He thought he'll be seeing girls but there are 2 men walking towards them, SHINEE's JongHyun and Onew. 

Y: oh oppa! *waving*
Jonghyun and Onew: Annyeonghaseyo *bow*

Y: Jjong-Oppa. This is the first time you're meeting them right? Jjong-Oppa, Jonghyun and Onew. 

Jonghyun: We're sorry that we have to greet you like this. Chukahe on your wedding! 

HJH can't make a face right now. He's too startled to decide if he'll smile or make a straight face. 

Y: Komowo. Why are you in the area? 
Onew: Ah we'll be meeting other friends later.
Y: Aaahhh we had lunch earlier then decided to walk around.
Jonghyun: Ah you can visit the store next to this block. Since you have a new house you can decorate it with small details. That shop will be perfect.
Y: Ah sincha. Okay will see it later. 

Yura and Jonghyun are talking and Onew sometimes in and he's just there nodding and smiling beside Yura. Then Yura stand up.

Y: Jonghyun-sshi we have to go now. 
Jonghyun: Okay. We'll just meet our friends here. 
Y: Arasso. 
Jonghyun: Hyung, we're sorry to take time of your date with your wife. 
H: Anyi.

He stood up then Yura linked her arm around his. 

Onew: Woah! Jonghyun we really disturbed them. 
Jonghyun: That's too much Yura-shi.
Y: Weh? This is what we do in our normal dates. 

The two guys are laughing that they can't believe Yura is linking arms with him. 

Y: Kaja Oppa

Yura looking at him. 

H: Deh. Nice meeting you. 

They went out the coffeeshop, Yura is still linking arms with him. He feels comfortable. 

Then the PD called them. 

PD: We have to change camera batteries. One camera man will go with you.

HJH just nodded. 

They continue on walking when Yura talked first.

Y: Oppa
H: Uh?
Y: I am sorry that I have to brave all those words and actions to you earlier.
H: What? 
Y: That I braved to say that I am with my husband when you said to HSC Oppa you're with a friend. And can see your look when Jonghyun and Onew are there. I can't read it but I know that you're uncomfortable. 
H: kenchana. i like hearing those words in the future too.