I Mean It

I will know you well

After they had lunch with Hong Seok Chan, Yura would like to walk around the neighborhood and check the local stores there. 

HJH immediately said yes because he hasn't been in Itaewon for a long time. And suggests that they should find a coffee shop nearby. 


H: Do you have time to do something like this with your members?
Y: Sometimes.
H: Sometimes?
Y: It gets hectic at some point because a lot of people recognize us immediately.
H: You should be more careful everytime.
Y: There was this one time that I lost my shoe!
H: Aaaaahhh 
Y: I was bewildered that time when my shoe left my foot even if I want to save it. I can't! My manager is like dragging/carrying me to the car. 

HJH can't believe he's hearing this. He's sad that his wife cannot go out of her dorm and have a little fun with her friends. 

Y: Haven't you had a hard time going out of your house? 
H: I don't go out that often.
Y: Jeongmalyo?
H: When I go out I am always with my manager. Sometimes if there are gatherings with close friends.
Y: Ah so you always like to be alone...
H: I always end up playing alone. I will lock myself in my room and play with my RC Cars. 
Y: Uhmmm 
H: But lately I am not used to being alone anymore.

Yura looks at him confused. Then HJH said that he knows this store because they have filmed here once, for style log. She feels sad that her husband is too timid that he ends up by himself, playing alone. 

H: Ah-young-ie you might want to try clothes. This section is for women.
Y: Ah maybe later. Where's the section for men?
H: 2nd floor.
Y: Let's go there. Would you like me to help you pick your clothes? 
H: Sincha? Okay. I will pick yours later. 
Y: Call!

They were playing like that. Playing dress up is too much fun for Yura. She keeps on picking her style preference for HJH to try. While she knows that he don't really wear bright colors. And when HJH got his turn. He tries to make her boyish with long shorts and large shirts which doesn't suit her at all. It's like HJH is trying to cover her curves. 

Y: Jjong-oppa! I can't wear this! 
H: Weh? 
Y: I feel like I am in a box. Maybe the shirt, but the long shorts. Ugh.
H: You look like you have short legs hahaha
Y: Deh! I can't wear this. 
H: You don't like it?

Yura just looked at him like. Do you believe what you're asking me?

Y: I can't wear this oppa on a date with you. 
H: Then I don't think I can wear the yellow-orange patterened shirt you picked for me. 
Y: Weh?! They are perfect for you! 

HJH made a hearty laugh. Both of them can't believe each ohers picks. They decided to go to another store and pick something else. 

HJH: At the end of this road is a coffee shop. Let's rest there for a while. 
Yura: Deh. 

While they were walking a lot of people are taking their pictures and the crowd is getting thicker. And HJH can feel that Ahyoung-ah is walking behind him. Then he realizes what HSC Hyung taught him.

He held out his hand to her. 

H: Ahyoung-ah 

Yura hesitated for a second but when he saw his worried eyes. She took it.

H: *whispered* You have to come close to me. I don't want to lose you in a day like this.