13-15

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, Sunggyu's heartache worsens and there seems to be no antidote. Everything he does reminds him of the one person that has been hogging his mind ever since that basketball match. 

Sunggyu's infatuation is getting pretty serious and the fact that he sees the basketball player less doesn't help at all. 

Additionally, every time both meet, Woohyun is always so touchy and close to his friends that it hurts Sunggyu even more. 

There is the occasional eye contacts but that's the end of the sentence to their relationship with each other. Sunggyu wishes for more, but then again, Sunggyu and coward are almost synonyms. 

 

13:

"Oh look who we have here again" Sunggyu was doing his daily social networking site update when he came across a familiar account. 

He had unfollowed the basketball player on Instagram because he didn't follow Sunggyu back, which made him too upset to even look at the other male.

And now, this fated moment of him chancing upon the basketball player had appeared. 

He mentally agreed that he would flip a coin and if it showed 'heads', he wouldn't follow Woohyun. Sunggyu couldn't trust his own feelings anymore thus he needed fate to help him make this important decision. 

Sunggyu pulled out a coin and flipped it not too high in the air, landing smoothly on his palm. He slowly removed his hand that was covering his eyes. The coin greeted him with a warm 'tails'. 

He banged his head against the English papers on his table, creating a large red bump on his forehead. 

Sunggyu sighed and finally clicked the familiar button on the familiar account. He hoped it wouldn't fail him this time. 

"Whoa, what happened to you, hyung?" Sungjong, who happened to be passing by Sunggyu's desk, asked with concern. 

"I am a sad child" he groaned before banging his head repeatedly against the table.

"Alright..... See you, hyung...." With that, Sungjong escaped the weird male for the safety of his sanity. 

He kept his phone far away from him, deciding to leave it under Sungjong's care for he was scared he might be too angry when he finds out that he doesn't have a specific new follower. 

buzz buzz

"Oh, hyung, I didn't know you had Instagram" Sungjong looked at the older male's phone and saw a notification. 

Sunggyu eyes lit up and snatched the phone from the younger boy's hands. 

It was just what he had wished for. He stood up and did a celebratory dance which Sungjong judged very hard. 

"Alrighty hyung, I guess that's the call for me to leave...." Sungjong figured he couldn't be in the presence of the weird psycho any longer so he grabbed his things and left before he had to witness any other things of that sort from the usually sane Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu on the other hand, was beaming and he couldn't stop looking at the page where it displayed the glorious new follower. 


14:

Sunggyu entered the school campus with his heavy files occupying his arms, his heart even heavier from not seeing the basketball player for the entire weekend. 

He trudged through the sea of students who were shuffling around for their own activities. He tried to keep a lookout for the male amongst the crowd but to no luck. 

When he finally set his files down on his desk in the classroom, he spotted the familiar back of the basketball player and his eyes followed his every move. 

Woohyun had just arrived too, he was probably behind Sunggyu the entire while thus being able to escape those hamster eyes of his. 

The basketball player was warmly welcomed by his fellow basketball player Dongwoo, who also happened to be Sunggyu's good friend. Dongwoo, being shorter than Woohyun, had his hands wrapped around Woohyun's waist. 

Woohyun laughed a little when he received the sudden welcome and immediately returned the gesture with his hands a little higher than Dongwoo's waist. 

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun's long and muscular hands with veins that popped up in ways that Sunggyu was satisfied with. He also noticed how Woohyun would not let go when Dongwoo had to leave, Sunggyu thought it was pretty adorable. 

"I know you want to touch me desperately but you don't have to show it to everyone, Woohyun", Dongwoo tried to pry Woohyun's fingers off but failed because the other's fingers were latched securely. 

Woohyun smiled to himself then buried his face into his basketball teammate's shoulder, still refusing to comply to the other's request. 

The basketball player didn't care if people judged him for hugging others, especia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter