The right choice- Before II (Part 4)

Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The matter shrunk and there was some kind of movement next to you. But you were too tired to respond you didn't want to wake up yet.

You took a deep breath, but stopped when you heard his deep and nice voice. The voice that had always been calming you.

"Wake up, my lovely girl." He whispered and you didn't move. "I know you are awake. So, get up."

You whined, shaking your head and said with a sleepy voice. "Let me sleep more, binnie, and get out of my bed." You pushed him with your legs and turned to sleep on your other side.

"Aish~" you heard him swearing after the sound of him dropping over the ground.

You thought he gave up since you didn't hear or feel him around, and started to fall asleep again.

Less than 10 minutes later, you felt something soft trailing from your forehead down your eyes, nose, and cheeks and rested against your lips. You opened your eyes slowly to find his finger over your lips 

Hongbin face was too close. And your breathing became heavier. His eyes were big and beautiful. The most beautiful eyes. Simply he just so pretty and handsome. Without noticing you found your hand reach to touch his cheeks, but stop midway and you swore that you could notice the change of hongbin's expression from playful to hurtful and you looked another way.

"I'm up. Okay. Fine." You said, jumping out of the bed.

Hongbin who was kneeling on the floor next to your bed, stood up on his feet looking at you. He found the sight in front of him adorable. Your hair was in a mess, every hair was looking in another direction like it want to run away from your head. Your eyes weren't completely opened yet.

Hongbin reached his hand over your head and your heart skipped a beat, as he fixed your hair down. The moment was full of heart beats as he only kept looking at your hair, tidying it down until...

"Ahhh! YAH! What are you doing?" His fingers got tangled in your hair and he pulled some strings of your hair with him.

"I'm so sorry." He panicked and looked like he killed someone. His hand now was nervously touching your head, not exactly it was an inch away from a touch. But suddenly and that made your heart jump. He kissed your head and apologized.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to -your hair- it was- I'm so sorry."

"Binnie, it's okay, I'm fine." You said and then you sat over the bed laughing hard.

"What?"

"That was funny!!"

"What was?"

"You... My hair... Oh god, “You wiped a drop of tears falling down your eyes from laughing too much.

He sat next to you with a big grin. You looked at him, after finishing your laughing time.

"Good morning,” he said with a smile that reached his eyes.

"Yeah! Morning. You can go. I will be ready in 20 minutes." You said, nodding toward the door.

"Yeah, get ready." He walked toward the door and stopped before closing the door behind him. "Hurry up miss lazy-in-the-weekend"

"Miss Lazy-In-The-Weekend?" You snorted rolling your eyes and he laughed closing the door behind.

"Seriously!" You smiled to yourself as you got up from the bed and started to get prepared.

It was Sunday and you had plans with Hongbin. He called them a date and you called them PLANS. Simply since it was your first time in Seoul, you wanted him to show you around the city. 

He insisted to take you somewhere that he called 'My Heaven'. You rolled your eyes, hearing that name and made fun of him in which he protested to your mocking and told you that you would understand what he meant once you see that place, and you agreed.

Hongbin sometimes- most of the time- acted like a child around you and it always cheered you up and you found it one of his charm and you started to wonder if he was like that around the other girls too.

Thinking about it made you feel bad somehow and the thought of you getting jealous made you hate yourself. 

Once you had finished getting ready, you called Hongbin into your room. He stepped in, opening the door and his upper lip parted away from his lower lip.

"What do you think?" You turned to give him a full look over your dress. The one and only dress you had and you thought it would be perfect for that day. Even though you jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter