First day Point of Views

Rising Stars

Yuri's P.O.V.

So Here Iam in the Car, waiting for my mom to get my approval for my New school. I got kicked out my previous school, and we just moved in Seoul this Summer, as my mom and dad we're assigned a position.

Oh great here comes my mom!. ''Guess what, Yuri, They accepted you in the school, I want you to behave young lady.'' She exclaimed.

''Great, A fresh way to start my Senior year, by getting neglected by other people, Cus I'm the new girl, I said sarcastically, and rolled my eyes.

My mom sighed and said, ''Please don't give me that attitude of yours, Hurry up your principal wants to see you''.

''Umma, you may think that moving is good for making new friends, but you're not the one doing that so it's easy for you to say, I'm the one who actually.......... you know WHAT! I won't bother it's not like anybody's going to listen to me'' I exclaimed.

''YURI...it's not like that- **Ring Ring** ''Yeobseyo'' My mom answered.

''Yes, this is Professor Kwon, What's the problem? My mom asked.

''Arasso I'll be there in a few minutes'' She said. ''Now where was I Yuri?'' She asked me.

I nodded in disbelief that she already forgot what we were talking about, She was about to hug me when, I Immediately got off the car and slammed the door, I could hear her call my name, but I ignored it ''Whatever' I mumbled.

As I made my way to the school entrance, A bunch of Kingkas, and Queenkas, stared at me. Then one guy said'' Oh look guys, a New Girl, I guess we have a New clown in town'' the others laughed at his comment.

I turned around, and replied to his comment'' Don't challenge me, because I have more talent than you have on your fingernail'' I said smirking a bit. Some people made an ohhhhhh sound.

I walked away, he was about to follow me, When one of his friends held him ''Yah, Siwon, I don't think you should hit a girl'' The guy said. I left them and made my way to the principal.

End of Yuri's P.OV.

Seohyun's P.O.V.

''Seohyun, dear wake up you're gonna be late for school'' An elderly woman said.

''OMO!!!, Halmuni, what time is it? I asked my grandmother.

''It's 7.50 dear'' she replied.

'' MWOHH, I'm gonna be late, oh no not on my 1st day, I wanna be the first one to Arrive in class so I could sit at the back, Otteoke?'' I thought.

I changed my clothes as fast as I could and ran downstairs. ''Bye Halmuni'' I said taking my school bag. ''Seohyun dear, you didn't bring your lunch with you'' She exclaimed as i was heading towards the door. ''iT'S OK i'll just eat in the Canteen'' I said waving goodbye to her, I grab my bike and made my way to school.

I rushed my way to school, nearly hitting pedestrians, Just as I was about to park my bike I realize that I hit somoene and he fell on the ground. I went over to him and apologize.

''I'm so sorry, I didn't see you'' I said, as I helped him stand up.

''It's Ok it's not your fault'' The guy said, but I couldn't help the feeling that he was hurt As he was still covering his eyes with his hands.

''OMO, I said '' Did i do that to you?'' I asked pointing at the Black eye he had on his Face.

But he didn't reply, Instead he ran away. I felt really guilty, Imagine if I really hit him...

End of Seohyun's P.OV.

Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling, the pain in my eye, from what happened last night. I just hope no one in school is going to Notice it.

You see Appa came home drunk last night, with another girl, I understand that he's still hurt about what my mom had done. I told him not to act like that anymore, and he just punched my right in the eye. Don't get me wrong my Father is a good man, He's been like this lately since my mom left us with nothing.    

I truly hated my mother for leaving us, and I pity my dad So I let him hit me, that he can take out all his anger on me.

I decided to wear glasses to cover the black eye, and with that solved, I made my way to school.

I wasn't looking to where I was going, When I was hit by a bike. ''I'm sorry'' A girl said.

''It's not your fault i replied.

She examined me from head to toe, checking for any damages. My glasses fell so I covered my eyes, but then she noticed it....''OMO, did i do that to you'' she asked looking really worried.

I froze to that question and ran away.

End of Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

Taecyeon's P.O.V.

''My baby boy's first day of Senior year'' My mom said pinching my cheeks.

''Mom, I moaned.

''Now remember, I already signed you up for soccer tryouts today, Oh I remember how Jaebeom had his first soccer tryouts, He was born talented, and look at him now, taking Medicine for College. My mom said excitedly.

I just rolled my eyes and thought '' Here we go again, It's always about Jaebeom, for once I'd like to hear my Mom talk about me.

I shrugged of my thoughts whe my mom said '' Now remember, Sports is Important as well as studying, because, I want you to go to your brother's college''. She said.

I just nodded and bid her Goodbye. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Without knowing I tripped on the gutter.

''Wow, I said. ''I'd love to know her more'' as a smile formed on my Face.

End of Taecyeon's P.O.V.

Yoona's P.O.V.

Appa dropped me off school, and gave me a long lecture on doing extra curricular activities to boost my grade point average.

''Yoona, since this is your senior year, all i want you to do from now on is study, no going out with friends, no competitions, no nothing.....Arasso? My dad said harshly.

''Arasso appa'' I replied lowering my head down a bit.

I could feel somoene staring at me, but I ignored it. As I got out of the car, my boyfriend approached me. The most handsome, and talented Donghae. I maybe the luckiest girll in this Campus as nearly all the girls fawn over him, and he chose me so I'm flattered.

''Hey Beautiful, How was you summer?'' Donghae asked me while back hugging me.

''Oh you know the usual, I spent my summer taking classical music programme''I said and frowned.

''I hate that look in your face, I know what will make you feel better'' he said. and gave me a peck on the lips. I blushed, I know we've been dating for 5 months now but his actions make me blush and my heart races...to its optimum point.

We entered  the school hand in hand, and i could feel there we're death glare's from his Fan girl's.

''Don't worry Yoong, You're my one and only Deer'' He assured me.

''If I'm a deer you're a Fish then, and slightly punched his shoulders''

He laugh and said, ''You're such a child Him Yoona, that's why I love you, I'll see you during lunch okay'' he said.

I just stuck my tongue out, and headed to my class. As soon as I entered the door somoene pushed me on the ground, It was Jessica the school head cheerleader.

''You better watch it this year she said''

End of Yoona's P.O.V.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: So what do you think of the chapter? Is it bad hmm.... that's up to you guys, Thanks to those who commented and subscribed I really appreciate that. Oh and I'm sorry this chapter has lotss of point of views, it's important to put it in to see each character's prospective, because each of them has their own story.

Don't worry YOONHAE FANS, I'm a pyro so of course, it will be a Yoonhae pairing, but they will be consequences and obstacles.....my Other pairing are obivious enough LIKE OUR FAVOURITE MAKNAE COUPLE SEOKYU, AND YOONA'S PARTNER IN CRIME YURI AND YESUNG :D