Character's Descriptions

Rising Stars

Main characters:

Seohyun: A shy girl, known as the outcast in school. She usually decides to isolate herself from a large group of crowd. She has a Spectacular voice that no one has ever heard of. Seohyun Lives with her Grandparents, as her Mom and Dad tragically died from a Plane Crash. But what she did'nt expect was The start of her school year was going to be really different, she met Kyuhyun who was really persistent that she should join the band,  They secretly Like each other it's one of the reasons why she joined the band. She gained a lot of Confidence singing for the band hopefully this new skill of hers, will she be able to tell her True feelings for Kyuhyun.

Yoona: An Intelligent, Well Mannered person. She has been strictly brought up by her parents, meaning She wasn't allowed to have fun , or go to Party's. She is known to be ''The Perfect Child''. Sometimes Yoona has the urge to stand up for herself and tell them how she really feels, but she did'nt have the courage to. Problems arise as Donghae finds out that she was the opposing band they're competiung against At first Donghae seemed to support her, then all of a Sudden his mood change, he started flirting with Jessica. Yoona could'nt understand what was happening to Donghae. 

Yuri: ''The New Girl'' in school, She also founded Tempest-5. She is recognize as Fierce and Rebellious. Her Parents are a First class type of people, they always Ignore Yuri making her feel unimportant. She's a determined person and fight's for the right' of those who look down on Lower class people. Yuri encounters trouble on her first day with One of her classmates Siwon, who apperently was the School's Kingka. Siwon embaresses Yuri infront of the whole school, So as an act of Revenge she creates a band to compete against Siwon Throughout the story They start pranking each other, unknown to them of their True feelings.

Kyuhyun: A handsome Boy, with a lack of Confidence Kyuhyun's got ''THE VOICE'' apperently he does'nt know that. KyuHyun is struggling with Family Issues as his Mom left him and his dad for another man. Him and Seohyun share their stories. He does'nt know why but ever since the First time he saw Seohyun he felt as if they were really close. He's very serious when it comes to music when people hear him sing their jaws would drop. He's really Clueless of his own feelings towards Seohyun.

Taecyeon: Charming, Down to earth Foreigner of the School, He was raised in America He may seem perfect but he is deeply troubled inside. People are always comparing his Achievements and his older Brother's Jaebom, the way his brother is the sports captain or Class Valedictorian. Ever since he joined the Band he felt as if he finally made real friends who sees him as he is, not as his Brother. He Becomes close with Yoona, and develops feelings towards her. His No.1 goal is to break up YoonHae.

Donghae: Indeed the most Handsome and most popular guy in the School, Kind, but can somtimes have no control over his feelings. He is Yoona's boyfriend, he is madly inlove with her. He found out that she was competing against her, he was happy at the same time angry he started ignoring Yoona, It got even more confusing when Jessica told him that Yoona was making out with Taecyeon (Which is a lie of course) Hae was filled with anger and rage, and flirts with Jessica to make her jealous but she misunderstood this.

Siwon: The hard-headed Bad boy of the Sub-0-unit, also their main vocalists. He is stuck up and full of himself, he enjoys having the role of popular kid until a new band steals his limelight. He especially hates the back talking, free speeched loving Freak Yuri. He teams up with Jessica because Donghae is distracted and he's not agreeing to his plan of humilihating Tempest-5, so they try to break them apart. Jessica on the other hand loves Donghae and will do anything to get rid of Yoona!

Heechul: The Quiet, yet most smartest Person in the whole school but he keeps it a secret from everyone as it will ruin his bad boy image for the band. Many of the girls fawn over his mysterious, dorky attitude and also because of his boyish/girlish charm. But Heechul has his own eyes on a special girl, Jessica Everyone sees her as an Ice Queen cause of her coldness towards others but to him he feels like he understands her. But she obiviously likes Donghae more.

Extra Characters:

Jessica: Head Cheerleader, she is the legally mean blonde girl in the school. In love with Donghae, the only problem is that Donghae's heart belongs to Yoona and tries to tear them apart.

Tiffany: Cute, enthusiastic girl, She's fun loving and has a secret crush on Taecyeon. Unlike Jessica she does not meddle around people's lives, but she if forced to do what jessica commands.

Sooyoung: The Shikskin, known to be one of the tallest girl in school. She is charismatic, Funny and talented in many areas but unable to show it because she is usually filling in demands for Jessica.

Jaebom: Taecyeon's older brother, known to whole school faculty as ''The Honour Student''. He is not full himself and he really does care about his brother.