The first day is a mess

My Jerk Of A Boss

My alarm went off as, the rap from my favorite exo song 'Mama' played.

Ummm, so I kinda need this kind of rock music to wake me up, since nothing else would work.

I quickly got dressed for my first day of work.

After finishing some final touches I straightening out my black dress and grab the keys.

S0b9iYXLRCMLVoeHA7hiYf5oDcMJ2-nuoZZ82HjH

I stared at the address in my hands that my mom gave me last night.

'Address'

xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

‘Here goes nothing’ I thought stepping on the gas pedal back out of my driving way.

The driving ther only took ten minute and I have able to stop by a convenience store to grab a sandwich for breakfast.

The moment I stepped into the company there was already a man waiting for me.

He was very polite, also did I mention the fact that he’s hot????????!!

“Ms.Han is that right?”

“Yes”

“My name is Jaejoong I’ll show you around our company today and help set up your work if you have any questions you can always ask me.”

“Thank you”

He proceeded to show me around the company.

I work on the 15th floor the designing branch in which I design jewelry.

The entire time I was walking around I was hoping not to meet Kris my new boss even if I would have to meet him eventually.

What happened yesterday was enough to have me hid under a rock for the rest of my life and now he’s my boss? Oh lord save me, what do I do?

“Mr.Wu, our president would like to see you, before you start your work today although he is in a meeting for the time being so if you could just wait in his office he would be done soon”Jaejoong opened the door to the president’s office which looked amazing not, that it was too my surprise.


8-7afJ3Fd5JBtJ4vtKQZab1x_iHDqwixtONnRnMt

 

30 Minutes Later

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A gentle tap was placed on my shoulders as my eyes fluttered open.

A handsome face appeared in front of me.

Then I saw a smirk form on his lips.

“Not very professional to be found asleep on your boss’s couch on the first day of work”

I quickly adjusted my outfit stood up accidentally brushing against his lips.

My eyes widened with shock and I raised both hands to cover my lips.

“Oh my gosh im so sorry!”

I tried to run out the door when a hand grabbed on to my wrist.

Then a voice spoke out of thin air “You’re seriously something else you know that seducing your boss on the first day of work” all of a sudden a strong tug was felt on my arm, my body was forced to turn back in a split of a second our lips had touched.

He had kissed me!

My boss kissed me on the first day of work!

What in the world is going on?!

Using all the strength I had I pushed him off and ran out the door back to where my desk was until I realized that everyone was staring my me.

My face flushed to a shade of pink.

I spent my time getting adjusted to my work sketching multiple designs that came into my mind.

I didn’t even notice it was lunch time until and cup of ramen was placed in front of me.

My head automatically turned to see who was the saint that saved my growling stomach.

“The name’s Lay how about you?”

FZ_LfMgO6LJ_yUtiYTMolQz5j_Fft9L5qIyVcQwm

Damn are all the guys in this department good looking or what?

“I’m Lynnette , nice to meet you.”

“New employee?”

“Yea”

“Does seem like you’re having a good first day, ...so what happened earlier”

“Ughhh… don’t make make me talk about it”

He nodded his head in agreement.

“So uhh this is my number call anytime you like.”

“Thank you”

The rest of the day at work was exhausting.

I couldn’t wait to get home.

I needed to forget what happened so I called up some of my friends to hang out in the club for the night.

YuH7p10Gfps_7gs6KzGYx63GplYS-9a3ApzLIpbf

I was enjoying my time on the dance floor then my eyes met a familiar one on the other side of the room.

Then a familiar figure approached me from behind cupping my mouth, then dragging me away from the dance floor.

My eyes widened in horror as he slammed my back against the brick walls of an alley.

He was the one who stalked in in high school sending e-mails and photos that he secretly took.

Tears ran down my cheeks as his slided down my sides, when my eyes opened hearing a loud punch.

It was Kris, he took my hand and pulled me into his car driving away as I gently sobbed.

--------------------------------------

I’m so done my keyboard was out of batter so I wrote his using the online key board and i’m about to die -cries- plz enjoy this it took forever.

I put in a lot of work for this so if you enjoy it I would love to read your comments