He's my new boss

My Jerk Of A Boss
I woke up in the morning did my usual routine.
Today was the first day after I finished college and that extra sleep was very much appreciated.
As I descended the stairs I found my parents sitting with an elderly couple.
When my footsteps caught their attention, I was motioned down and seated next to them.
The woman grabbed me by the arm
"Lynette you remember me right?' a smile beam on her lip.'
I stared at her, not having the slightest clue of who she was.
I have always been terrible at recognizing people.
'' You've grown so much since I've last seen you''
I looked over to my mom for help.
''Sweetie, that's Mrs.Lin remember you used to love playing with her when you were younger''
 
'Mrs.Lin? The one with the evil son?' I thought
The little boy name kris was older than me he was 5 and I was 3.
That day my parents were throwing a housewarming party and I was expected to entertain that little boy and took me around the neighborhood and left me alone.
I cried for hours trying to find my way back until finally a mysterious boy brought me home.
That mysterious boy is now my boy BFF.
Although, I never saw him again after that I swear on revenge.
My mom shook me out of my daze.
 
''Sweetie??''
''Oh yes mom''
''I found you a job''my mom said beaming while making eye contact with Mrs.Lin who beamed back at her.
And if you didn't know its usually means something's up between them.
''Really, where?''
''You're going to be working as Kris's personal assistant starting next week''
'I knew something was up!'
''What? No way! I rather work at an ice cream parlor'' I pouted
My mom gave me a stern look ''Fine fine ill work there'' I raised both hands in defeat.
I think my mom has magical powers she's always able to make me do things I don't like.
'Ok, 'Well we'll be on our way then''
The couple left and my parents also left to work.
I made my way to the kitchen to look for something to eat however sight of anything edible was no where to be found.
I decide to go out to eat and search for some new work clothes.
My family weren't rich but were above middle class.
I walked into the restaurant and took a seat by the window ordering some corn chowder and pesto pasta.
My eyes wandered the room as I chomped down on the delicious meal until something or rather someone caught my eye.
And might I add an H.O.T. person.
a1b48c2fjw1e61made762j215o0vcnb2.jpg
He was seated with a man much older maybe his dad I didn't really care because I continued to stare at him while chewing.
I think my stare was turning into laser beams cause apparently he noticed me, turned his head and gave me a wink.
I focused straight at an object behind him and scanned the room acting as if I was just looking around.
OMGOSH! I did not just get caught checking someone out.
Turning my head down to hid my flushed face I tried to finish my meal quickly in order to get out of this place.
 
But as I was stuffing my face eating the scent of Giorgio Armani flew by then a tall figure of a man in a suit slipped by swiftly placing a white card on my table.
I made sure he was gone before I picked up the little card.
It was a business card with a his number on it 'CEO of LQC Inc. Kris Wu'
Then I looked back towards the seat of the handsome man who was now nowhere to be found.
Next, realization hit me Kris, that smirk, that Inc. he was that little boy!
Facing palming myself I paid then left the restaurant not wanting to remember what just happened.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
First chapter wohoooo! I hope you enjoyed it and comment what you think ;)
Finally edited after like 2 years or so my writing has improved so much i'll try to write more thank you for those who supported me! :) XOXOXOXOXO You the real MVP.