Chapter Two

Advantage

Kai pushed the Kyungsoo on his bed as he walked over to his closet searching for some comfortable clothing that the other could sleep in. He then turned back and looked at the other observing at how stiff he had been. "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." He said chuckling lightly hoping that the other would loosen up just a bit. He turned back to the closet. "Do you generally sleep with or without clothes?" He asked ,looking back at the other once again as he waited for an answer before he started to look again.

"With." Kyungsoo gave a simple reply.

Kai nodded his head and continued to look for clothes, he couldn't help but want to hear the other say without. From eavesdropping on the maids conversation earlier he had learned that Kyungsoo was indeed into guys, and Kai couldn't help to find the other just a bit attractive. However, it was his game. He had to treat the other well before doing anything to them. He had to show him that he was a 'nice' guy. Which he is sometimes, but that's only if he liked the person whethier it be a friend or family. He grabbed a pair of sweat pants and black t-shirt and handed them to Kyungsoo.. "Bathroom is over there." He said pointing to the door of the bathroom. "You can shower if you want." He said and Kyungsoo nodded  and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

Kai sat down on his bed and messed with his phone while he waited for the other to get out of the shower he set his phone down and his tv and flipped through the channels until he found something interesting. He looked up once he saw that the other was out of the shower. "You done?" He asked sitting up on his bed.

Kyungsoo nodded his head softly before looking around. "Where will I be sleeping?" He asked lightly tilting his head to the side.

"Right here of course." Kai replied patting the other side of his bed.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes lightly and pointed to where the other was patting. "T-there?" He asked, as far as he knew it wasn't normal for the butler to be sharing beds with the person that they were working for.

Kai nodded his head like it was nothing for him. He said patting it once again. "Come on." He said lightly and changed his focus back to the tv. Kyungsoo slowly nodded his head and took small steps toward the bed, hew wasn't sure as to expect the other to be joking or not. He hadn't seen any other place that he would be staying in. So he just sat down on the bed uncomfortablly.

"What's wrong?" Kai said turning his head to the older male as he felt the weight shift on the bed.

"U-uhm..." Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders lightly and looked at Kai. "Are you sure?" He asked tilting his head. "You're parents won't find it weird or anything?" He asked, hoping that the other would change his mind.

Kai looked like he was thinking for a moment, but shook his head. "My parents don't come in here usually." He stated.

"The maids?"

"Nope." Kai shook his head again as he got underneath the covers and layed on his side. "I'm tired, turn the light off and lets got to sleep." He said in a soft voice and pointed towards the light switch.

Kyungsoo nodded his head and getting up to turn off the light and walked over back to the bed lying down on his back, slowly falling asleep.

--

The light shining through the window and an annoying sound of an alarm going off woke Kyungsoo up the next morning. He rubbed his eyes and sat up looking to his side. He saw the others phone on the table next to the bed, indicating that Kai had to get ready for school.

"Kai... wake up." Kyungso nudged the other, only to get a huff in response. "You have to go to school."

"I don't wanna go." Kai mumbled into the pillow just enough that the older could understand.

"You're a senior, this is your last year and then you are free. Get up." He said nudging the other once again.

Kai finally got up and got ready for school, leaving the other in the room as he went downstairs to put his shoes on and walk to school.

Kyungsoo sighed, and walked out of the bedroom completely unaware of what anyone could assume. He walked downstairs after smelling food, and walked into the kitchen. He heard the maids sitting at the table giggle and look up at him. "What?" He asked sitting down at the table with the other four.

"Is that your way of giving advice?" Jessica, one of the maids asked with a smirk on her face.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked staring at the other, he wasn't exactly sure of what the other was getting at.

"Come on~ you are wearing his clothes, and you slept in his bedroom last night." Gayoon said helping Kyungsoo put the peices together.

Kyungsoo sat there staring at the table trying to get what the girls were trying to say before his eyes widened and he quickly shook his head. "Oh my gosh! No! Nothing happened, I swear." He said fastly hoping that they would understand.

"I don't know if I can believe you." Taeyeon chuckled lightly. "Plus, you woke him up very easily we usually see him around 7:50." She said pointing to the time that read 7:15.

"It was probably just the fact he had someone there to wake him up." Kyungsoo defended himself. "Try it sometime."  He said taking a bite of a toast.

Jessica chuckled and shook her head. "He doesn't allow us into his room, especially if he has company over. Which happens often." She nodded her head.

"I wonder if he will actually stick to one person this time." Hyuna tapped her chin lightly looking at Kyungsoo.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Well usually Kai brings other guys home and sleeps with them, and its a different person everytime. We haven't seen the same person more than once." Gayoon nodded her head.

"Well, there was Sehun. We see him often." Jessica stated.

"Well... he might be a friend.." Gayoon thought for a moment. "With benefits."

Kyungsoo just stared at the four girls as the continued talking about Kai and his friends and everyone that he has brought home and the actual people that are his friends, and who are the first people he usually invites when there are house parties. Kyungsoo nodded his head lightly and gave his input into things when the others had mentioned him in the conversation. Other than that he was silently eating his food.

Once he had finished eating he quickly went back to Kai's room changing back into his suit and placing the clothes in the laundry basket and went back downstairs. "I'm going to get fresh clothes." He told Gayoon who had been sitting on the front porch.

"You might want to just bring it all." Gayoon chuckled lightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked tilting his head to the side, now it was everyone who was trying to get him to move into the mansion as well.

Gayoon nodded her head and smiled. "Of course, do you want me to help you?" She asked getting ready to stand up.

"Oh! I don't want to bother you." He chuckled sheepishly.

"It's fine. I don't have anything to do for the time being any way." She said standing up and following the other to the car.

"Alright." He said and pulled out og the driveway and drove to his house. Once they arrived he turned the car off and looked at the other.

"Sorry, my place is a mess." He apologized before they walked into the house.

"It's fine, I've seen worse." Gayoon chuckled and helped the other pack the things that he would need.

Once they had finished packing Kyungsoo carried everything in the car and headed back to the mansion.

--

 

A/N: So here is Chapter 2~ I hope that you all like it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I don't like silent readers, and the more comments the faster I will update! Anyway! Does anyone know a place that I can get a poster for this story at?