Chapter One

Advantage

Looking into the mirror he brushed off any dust he found on his suit and smiled to himself. Kyungsoo would be starting his new job today as a butler for the Kim family, he knew the mom and dad just well enough to be able to talk to them but he couldn't help to have that rush of nervousness running through him. He let out a soft breath before turning around and getting into his car. He drove to the adress that was written on the peice of paper in his hand and arrived shortly. Right on time... Kyungsoo thought to himself as he looked at the time on his phone. He stepped out of the car and looked at the mansion in front of him. He walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. His hands were beginning to get sweaty from the nervousness as he was waiting for someone to answer the door, he instantly looked up when the door swung open and there was a younger looking man there.

"Can I help you?" He asked rather rudely staring at Kyunsoo.

"U-uhm.." Kyungsoo paused fro a second and looked at the younger male. "I'm Do Kyungsoo the ne-" 

"Butler? Got it come in." He instantly moved out of the way letting kyungsoo in.

"Thank you." He bowed lightly and walked inside the house taking a look around before his eyes landed on the younger males once again as he began to talk. 

"Mom and Dad are at a meeting so it will be a while before they get back, I'll have one of the maids give you a tour." He said motioning over one of the maids and telling her what to do, and walked off.

"Hi I'm Gayoon." The maid introduced herself to the other and bowed slightly. "Follow me, and I'll give you the tour, and tell you places that you shouldn't go." She said chuckling lightly. 

Kyungsoo nodded his head and followed the maid around the house as she gave him information about the family and things that he should watch out for and times that he should be there. He was making a mental map in his head so he could remember everything, the house was fairly large so he was sure to get lost in it atleast once. He sighed and looked at the girl once they were finished and gave a thank you before being lead back down stairs so they and the others could have their lunch.

 

"I wonder when he's going to tell his parents." One of the maids said. Kyungsoo had just began listening to the conversation.

"I don't know if he will, I don't think that they would be very approving." Gayoon said letting out a soft sigh before continuing again. "They are so harsh on the boy sometimes." At this point Kyungsoo was already curious as to what the four maids where talking about but didn't want to but it.

"It's probably difficult for him, things like that aren't easy to confess." Another maid said and took a bit of her food.

"You're gay aren't you?" Gayoon asked Kyungsoo which took him by surprise. So Kai is gay? He asked himself as he was trying to put the pieces together not realizing that he hadn't answered the question yet. "I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude." Gayoon said quickly after noticing the others silence.

"It's okay, I was just lost in thought." Kyungsoo gave a smile before nodding his head. "I am... why?" He asked cautiously as he tilted his head to the side.

"Well.. Kai hasn't came out to his parents yet, and even though we all know.. we're afraid that he will never tell them." She replied looking at the other .

Kyungsoo nodded his head, he remembered the time that he had came out to his parents and they hadn't talked to him since.. He sighed lightly. Not wanting the same outcome for the other. Even though he hadn't known Kai very well, he knows how hard it is for some people.

"Can you give him advice?" Gayoon suggested.

"I-I'll try." Kyungsoo said softly and continued to eat his food in silence.

--

Kyungsoo stepped into the back yard sitting on one of the chairs as he was finally allowed a break from his first day. Mr and Mrs. Kim had finally came home giving him a list of things that he would need to be doing for the next week. He looked at the time that read '9:42 PM'. He stood up and brushed his suit up as he walked back inside as he gathered his things and headed towards the front door.

"You're not staying here?" Kyungsoo jumped lightly when he heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see the same kid who let him inside the house earlier, Kai.

"I-I..." He paused he wasnt exactly sure on how to answer the question, considering he didn't know he was supposed to stay.

"You can leave if you want... though most butlers tend to live with us." Kai mentioned walking closer to the other. "Or do you have a family at home.. you look to young for a family, so I hope that isn't the case." He rambled on.

"I didn't know." Kyungsoo quickly said and shook his head indicating that he didn't have anyone living with him at home.

"Then why don't you move in." Kai said as he stopped right infront of the other with half a smirk on his face.

"Well...." Kyungsoo swalloed and looked at the younger. "I don't have anything with me for today." He answered qucikly.

"I will lend you some clothes.. you like you can fit into them." He said dragging the other behind him.

--------------

A/N: So here is my really short first chapter I hope that you will like it, comment and subscribe! I will try to be back tomorrow with another chapter.