Chapter 2

D Is For Dangerous [EXO Greaser!AU]

"Hey, Taozi!" A voice yelled out amongst a bunch of other boys.

Tao walked in their direction and huffed when he reached them. "Stop calling me that, Jongin." The other smacked his arm. "Only if you stop calling me Jongin. It's Kai now, you all should know this by now." Kai crossed his arms. The rest of the group only chuckled. Tao grabbed Kai by the neck and put him in a choke hold, ruffling his hair until the other bit his arm and he let go. Tao whined.

"I can't believe these two idiots are our leaders." A boy with a very dazed look spoke up. He shook his head with a chuckle. This boy was Zhang Yixing. Though, everyone calls him Lay. In reality he's not really a greaser, he's just poor like the rest of them. So he's labeled as one of them, although they're all really good friends so he doesn't mind. The boy next to him laughing his off is Kim Jongdae. But he prefers to he called Chen. He's the wise cracker of the group. Playing pranks, making jokes, anything to make anyone laugh. He even makes the police crack a smile. Then there's Kim Minseok. Also known as, Xiumin. There's not much to say about him; besides the fact that he got jumped by a gang of Socs once, and is still traumatized by the event. He's a good kid, though. And a great fighter, but he's quiet. The gang loves him. Now there's Kai. He's...different. He likes to be wild like Chen sometimes. Maybe too wild. He's a huge ladies man. Almost every week he gets a different girl. What can he say? He's got a pretty face and he's tough. But that's not all to him. He can get serious, and he's a great friend. Lastly there's Huang Zitao. He despises that name. This is why everyone calls him Tao. Now, he has a lot of history. First off, both his parents are gone. His dad was abusive and an alcoholic; that's all there's to it. His dad never loved them. It was obvious, after what he had done. Tao's mom was rich, and if she had try to leave his dad, he would have killed her. And that's exactly what he did. His dad took all the money that was suppose to be for Tao, if she died (because she knew it would happen), and left.

 

There's actually one more person to their group. His name is Wu Yifan. He was a good-hearted and strong person. Everyone loved him. But he just couldn't take all the hatred that was sent towards them all because they were, 'greasers'. The fights, the fear of getting jumped, dying, etc. He hated it all. So he left the group. He's still friends with them all, but he decided to go his own way.