Chapter 1

D Is For Dangerous [EXO Greaser!AU]

A teen stumbled out of a bar, completely hammered. He was drunk out of his mind. Oblivious to his surroundings; bumping into people and objects. He chuckles to himself, brushing his leather jacket off and popping the colar; just to make himself look cooler. Although that wasn't really going to help since he already looks like a complete fool the way he's walking around. 

 

Now, there were only two things on this boy's mind: Regret and a ride home. He had made a huge mistake stumbling out into the world while being completely intoxicated. It also did not help that this same boy was, in fact, a, 'Greaser'. And as soon as he saw the group of boys that were soon following his path, he wished that he had thought that this situation was going to happen earlier.

"Hey, greaser!" 

The boy kept on walking.

"Hey, you!"

He then did the stupidest thing ever, while being drunk. He turned around and looked at the group of boys in front of him, with a smirk. "You talking to me?"

One of the boys stepped out in front. He was pretty tall for his age, and he had rather large ears. He snorted. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. Who else do you think I'd be addressing, greaser?" He took a step closer. "Or should I say, Huang Zitao?" He smirked.

Tao hated that name. More than being called a greaser. He grinded his teeth in anger, glaring up at the other. And soon enough, letting the alcohol carry him away, he grabbed the other by his colar, shoving him against a wall. "Don't you ever ing call me that name again." The taller looked down at him, smirking more. "Or what?" 

Tao raised up his clenched fist. "Or I'll smash your pretty little face in." He began to throw a punch but someone grabbed his fist and shoved the two apart. 

"This needs to ing end right now. We got no time for this little quarrel you got here. Get the hell out of here, greaser. Chanyeol we need to go. I bet the fuzz are on the way." The two of them looked at the boy speaking. He had blonde hair and his face seemed like he always looked annoyed. He also had small, pretty, lips that Tao couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of. 

"Yeah, yeah, Sehun. Let's get outta' here." Chanyeol started to walk away with the rest of the Socs until he turned around. "You better watch your ing back, greaser!" 

Tao snorted. He knew Park Chanyeol could never lay a hand on him.