Finale

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - Wedding Veil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]My Girlfriend is a gumiho - Wedding Veil.[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Mi Ho is alone home waiting. It's been 6 months since she came back.

 

"Dae Woong is right! He is a big star now" she sighted out loud.

 

Those past 6 months, waiting was all she could possibly do. Dae Woong is well demanded in the movies industry. Even though she disliked the fact that he's kissing other girls, and even came up with the "bead will be damaged" lie, she just gave up, and let him have his own space.

 

Some mornings, she would visit grandfather. She always finds Aunt Min Suk and Gae Lan there. The later grew well and is almost 3 years old now. She witnessed his first step, his first world and his first fall. He can even say her name properly "Mi Ho noona".

 

"I'm your hyung, you're supposed to say my name first" Dae Woong pouted like a kid. His pout turned to a glare as the little kid run to Mi Ho's embrace and giving her a kiss.

 

"Ya, this is your hyung's wife. Don't flirt with he... Ah" he couldn't finish his words, Mi Ho pinched his arm. He rubbed the place to lessen the pain.

 

"At least, you have good taste in women" he winked to the kid as both Mi Ho and him chuckled. "She's a little scary though!!" Gae Lan witnessed his noona running after his hyung. Too bad for her, she's no longer the fast Gu-Mi-Ho she used to be!!

 

 

 

Three years ago, Mi Ho made a life plan. "Mi Ho's life plan" :

 1 _ Mate with Dae Woong.

 

2 _ Have a wedding with Dae Woong.

 

3 _ Have a baby with Dae Woong.

 

4 _ I will live happily ever after with Dae Woong.

 

She remembered clearly Dae Woong changing it to "Mi Ho and Dae Woong's life plan" . Back then, she didn’t know she would live those current days.

 

Her dream was to live as a human. She gave it up as long as she stays besides Dae Woong.

 

“It doesn’t matter. Whether you’re a ghost, a human or a gumiho … it doesn’t matter … as long as you’re in front of me … it’s enough”

 

Dae Woong’s words echoed in her ears, lingering each time she thinks of giving up Dae Woong.

 

“But he was willing to give up his life for me. The least I could do is waiting for him”

 

 

 

 

Dae Woong was tired; it’s his 5th movie in three years. He was offered a drama after Mi Ho’s comeback. He totally rejected the idea.

 

“With a movie, I barely save 2 to 3 hours a day to see her. A drama? No way, with live shooting systems. I wouldn’t have an hour in 10 days to see her face!”

 

He feels terribly bad for her. They don’t enjoy time together like they used to. Whenever he gets home, even when it’s past midnight, there he found her sleeping on a chair waiting for him.

 

“Have you been waiting for too long my Mi Ho?” he gently whispers to her ear.

 

Wanting to see his face, the minute he lays down next to her, she turns and face him with sleepy face and bright smile. “Woong-ah!!” she calls happily, and all his tiredness and sleepless hours disappear. With a hug from her, and his body relaxes, feeling in heaven, never wanting to break it.

 

It’s a habit of theirs to share some bubbly water’s cans on the action school’s rooftop, talking about their days and expressing the joy of meeting. They finish it up with a hoi hoi round that never fails in rebooting their energies.

 

It’s been three years since Mi Ho made her life plan. Till now, none of it happened. They share a bed but just cuddle down in each other’s arms. Dae Woong is always tired from his tight schedule, and never took the first move while Mi Ho was waitig for him. To him, it’s unfair to her, he barely save some time for both of them, and doing it means using her. Besides, paparazzi are on the wait for any fishy scandal to boost their sales and take down any celebrity.

 

Mi Ho, impatient -and you can say ‘ert’- once blurted out “Woong-ah, uri chakchiki haja!” (Let’s mate!). Dae Woong got so startled, he avoided her for two weeks since he lost focus each time her image run through his eyes.

 

Mi Ho, no longer the strong GU-Mi-Ho, gave up sleeping in Dae Woong’s embrace.

 

Even though desperate for some sleep, Dae Woong couldn’t close his eyes. The tired figure sleeping in his arms made guilt overcome him again.

 

“I’m really sorry my Mi Ho. I’m sorrier I can’t do a thing to make it up to you” he leaned his head and kissed her forehead. She looked so happy and at peace. “You waited for too long!!”

 

Mi Ho woke up at nine o’clock alone in bed.

 

“He must be busy, but still spared some time for me!”

 

She didn’t know whether to be happy Dae Woong still thinks of her, or feel guilty he’s overworking himself and still look after her.

 

What's wrong with your voice? What happened, what's wrong? I'm going over now, so meet me in front of your house You and I, we've been dating for too long What's the reason for our exhaustion?

 

She headed to the kitchen after washing up and brushing her teeth. The kitchen is the same it used to, no!! Something isn’t right. Cans of bubbly water are aligning in a way right out to the rooftop. She followed their direction to find a table covered. It reveals a royal breakfast for a hungry Gumiho: raw beef next to the grill, along with side dishes. Mi Ho sat herself, enjoying hanu meat. She took the water bottle and gulped it down after eating. When she put it down, something caught her sight: a cow cuddly, a note is hanged on its back.

 

“One, her uniqueness since she is the only one in the world … special”

 

Mi Ho chuckled at it, she scanned the note. “it’s so pretty” she loved it. She turned it. “Oh! There is more here.” She read it:

 

“Enjoyed breakfast? I’m waiting for you at grandfather’s house, I have a surprise for you.

 

P.s don’t be late!!”

 

 

 

Mi Ho arrived there, nothing looks weird … yet! She barged in to find grandpa reading newspaper on the couch.

 

“Oh Mi Ho, you’re here! Dae Woong said he has a schedule and left first” grandpa smirked as Mi Ho pouted.

 

Aunt Min Suk and Ban director went downstairs with Gae Lan to find Mi Ho. An evil smile drew on their faces as they pretended they knew nothing.

 

“Oh Mi Ho, it’s so nice you’re here. Are you joining us for lunch, I made a beef soup, you love it, right?” aunt Min Suk played her part to the perfection. Mi Ho shook her head as a No and walked outside to sit on the grass. DdoungJa ran to her side immediately.

 

“I’m too late to see Woong and receive my gift” she sighed as she pated the dog. DdoungJa barked to her. “Are you trying to make me feel better? You’re really a good friend Ddoung...” she stopped as her hand touched something weird on the dog’s leash; she looked at it to find a rolled paper on DdoungJa’s.

 

Let's prepare a little more, let's be a little more stable One of these days, I'll marry you I think I've been irresponsible all this time There's something different about me today too

 

After unrolling it, it read:

 

“Two: you don’t have to worry about her safety when she walks alone the night. Strength”

 

She turned the paper in case something else is written in it, and she was right!

 

“I’m sorry my Mi Ho. Take DdoungJa for a walk if you want your surprise”

 

“Taking DdoungJa!!”

 

After she and Dae Woong broke up, she got used to meeting DdougJa at the park where aunt Min Suk took it for a walk.

 

“Granpa, I’m taking DdoungJa for a walk” she shouted as she took DdoungJa’s leash and walked to the nearby park.

 

She walked for quite a long time in the park just to find nothing. She started to get tired and to make things worse, DdoungJa ran away. She chased after the dog to find it sitting on the floor his head hanging low, pointing to something on the gown. “미후” ‘MI HO’ with flower petals and glued with crazy glue (A/N those who watched the drama knows what I’m talking about). She chuckled at it; DdoungJa’s barking took her attention to something, a red rose on the ground. She got closer and noticed that it had a paper folded around it.

 

To you who I've grown weary looking at for so long I'm going to tell you now The words that I've put off for so long

 

She immediately took it.

 

“Three, she’s direct and never coy. Honesty”

 

“Is he kidding me now?” mi Ho took her phone and dialed his number.

 

“The number u abridge is not in service at this time, please check your number or try your call again.” she looked around the park in panic “Now what Woong-ah?”

 

She remembered to check the back of the note:

 

“Oh!! Don’t try to call me; you won’t reach me that way”

 

“He knows me too well!” She was amazed. It’s like she’s an open book for him.

 

“Remember that place we wanted to visit together? It’s precious to me, and you have a slight chance of meeting me if you come in time. :D”

 

 

“Mi Ho, I like you … I am falling for you.”

 

“It’s the church!!” She screamed with joy.

 

She walked around and around looking for the figure she’s been longing to see. It’s lunch time and no one is there. Giving up, she walked away in defeat.

 

She was sitting on a bench in the church’s garden, when she noticed a vending machine.

 

“Running all morning made me thirsty, I’ll take a bubbly water”

 

She waited for the can after she put in the coin and pushed the button, but nothing came.

 

“Stupid machine, you ate my coin” she kicked it but nothing. She tried again and heard a sound of something falling; she thought it’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter