Kim Mi Yong ssi's Journey.

How Daniel Pitt lost Kim Mi Young

Kim Mi Young ssi ran away during the fire after talking to the cops. She realized she is an orphan now. So she goes to an orphanage for and stayed there for years until she turned seventeen. She had one more year to leave the orphange. But she got a note saying she was getting adopted. She went to the owner's office and found out it was a rich lady who needed a daughter to be successful. The lady came in and asked:

"May I speak to her in private?" the lady said.

"Yes you may" the owner said.

"I hope you know you are getting adopted for money related reasons. Here is one rule, never mention your old name an-"

"old name?" Mi Young ssi said in curiosity.

"Yes, your new name is Se Ra. And second rule, hide the scar you have on your neck. I do not want your brother finding you. If he does, he will not agree to your adoption." she said.

"Yes, ma'm" Se Ra said.

"Oh and, do not ever call me mom. You are going to do ballet and you are going to practice until your feet hurts" she said.

Se Ra started ballet for 2 years now. One day, she met a guy named Lee Gun.They both met by Se Ra's ballet recital in France. When Gun was echanging products with France's richest companies. They started dating and had a funny relationship.

"Where do you think your going huh?"  Se Ra said as she head locks Gun.

"Ow ow ow ok ok I give up" Gun says.

They both sit down because Se Ra had something to say.

"I am going to America for ballet.I may not be able to come back" Se Ra said.Gun gives a sad look  Se Ra had never seen.

"Well, are you going to come visit? I mean like most times?" Gun said softly

"Yes, if I don't get a spot in the ballet." she said.

"Well I know our Se Ra will get it, if she doesn't I will scold that American director." Gun saud cheerfully.

"Huh? You don't want me to come back?" Se Ra said as she pulls his ear.

"No of course not! It's not like that ow." Gun said.

"I just want you to accomplish your mom's success so we can live happily." Gun said.

Se Ra goes home and packs her clothes.She arrives at the airport. And then, she is off to America.

                                                                              Thank you for reading this short, one-shot fan fic!