Alone

How Daniel Pitt lost Kim Mi Young

After Daniel arrived at where his Dad wanted to go, he cried for a few moments and was walking back for Kim Mi Young ssi. His Dad stopped to say:

"Where do you think you are going?" he said.

"To Kim Mi Young ssi!" he yelled.

His dad slapped him in fear.

"That rat is dead. She's not coming back." his Dad said.

Daniel ran up to him and punched him.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SISTER! You are not my father. If you want me as a son, wait for me in 25 years." Daniel said.

Daniel ran to the house, looking for Mi Young ssi with no sight of her. He sat down, and cried. A cop came and asked him what he was doing. Before Daniel could explain, the cop grabbed him and took him to the orphanage.

4 years later~

Daniel was in middle school. He overheard the orphanage owner in English:

"Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you sir, please come and meet the boy."

The owner walks in with a stranger. The stranger spoke in Korean.

"Annyeongdong Daniel, eotteohge dangsin-eun?"

"Good" Daniel said. The owner glanced at the stranger.

"I am Brad Pitt. I will be adopting you to come to America with me.Is that okay?" Pitt said.

"Yes ! It would be awesome." Daniel said

"When you arrive to America, you will study in a clean, elite school. And live in a home with me, my wife, and my 5 kids." Pitt said.

After Pitt signed the papers, they packed Daniel's stuff,and they bought him a passport. Then they were off to Aemerica.

                                                                                                 Next in Chapter 2: Mi Young ssi's Journey.