☢ cheat sheet。

☢ subvert。— yg's new girl group. apply open.
TnmV6KC.gif
  the winning handbook。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...

FACE CLAIMS please use eoljjangs and models only. eoljjang young is taken. please no overly cutesy faces - it's yg we're talking about here so think normal and a girl with hidden talent that no one knows about.

ETHNICITY  keep it some kind of asian or asian-american. don't go too crazy with mixing the blood. also as far as languages go, make it match with the ethnicity unless she learns japanese from watching animes or something believable like that.

PERSONALITY  please do not, i repeat - do not give me the next perfect human being next to jesus. everyone, even our eonnis and oppas, have flaws. give me good and bad traits. i have them, you have them, so she should have them too. i love details but there is such a thing as too many details to the point where i feel like you're just being redundant. keep it brief on the explanation of traits and keep it simple too. 

TRAINEE LIFE   as for her past, please just stick to company pasts and trainee life. feel free to tell me if she was bullied or was well liked among other trainees but again, keep it realistic. it's more believable if she had her ups and downs with the training system.

LOVE INTERESTS  love interests are from winner and only winner. mino is taken so you have seungyoon, seunghoon, taehyun, and jinwoo to choose from.

IDOL RELATIONSHIPS  you are allowed to have an idol sibling but keep it realistic. you can't be seungri's younger sister and soojung's cousin. you are also allowed to tell me if she has been in a relationship or in a scandal with an idol. family can range from siblings to cousins but none of the 'mother's niece twice removed' or some crap like that.

AGES  must be at least seventeen years old or else you're too young for this group. i don't mind s of two or three years. she can be older than her love interest, i don't judge. make it fit with your face claim please even though we all know that some idols look eighteen when they're really twenty-something. 

POSTIONS  as far as positions go, please choose form this list. leader will be chosen by me. 
main rapper, sub-vocal - taken.
main dancer, vocal - available.
vocal, face of group - available.
main vocal, lead dancer - available.
lead vocal, maknae - available.

PASSWORD  i told you there was a password and of course, i will tell you what it is. first part is to tell me which of the two debut songs you liked better. second part is hyperlinking it to a pic or gif of your winner bias.
 
EXAMPLE APP
(COMING SOON)