Chapter Two

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     While you were walking to your apartment you got a call from your boss, you quickly picked up. "Hello Salma, I know today is your day off but we have some very important guests coming to eat so id like to offer you to take care of them since you're one of the best employers at the moment, I'll get someone else to serve them though", said your boss. "No it's fine I'll make their order and serve it too as well", you said and headed to shake shack instead. You were excited for getting such an opportunity and wondered who the special guest could be. You quickly catched a bus and went to shake shake. 

There when you entered your boss told you to go take the order in the table in the far corner. You noticed there were a lot of guys but couldn't tell since your eye sight wasn't good far away. You put your uniform on and took your order book and walked towards the group of men. When you walked halfway you noticed it was b.a.p, you were very shocked and started sweating from the nervousness. You walked nervously to them looking down hoping Jongup doesn't notice you or neither of them notice you're the fan that was hugged by Jongup today. Daehyun was the first to give you his order, Zelo kept looking at for awhile and said you looked really familiar and then gave his order. Jongup told Himchan to give in his order because he was too busy playing with his iPad since he found wi-fi here. They all gave you their order and while Himchan was giving you his and Jongup's order he said I think I remember seeing you today and winked since Himchan remembers his fans faces. Atleast Jongup hasn't noticed you yet which made you feel calm or else you would've passed out, out of embarrassment.

You quickly went in to make their order, you decided to put your all Into their order especially Jongups. Since you like to add your own ingredients to the burgers you decided to do that to theirs. Once you were done you took their order but put on a cap this time because you really wasn't ready to be noticed by Jongup."What if he actually remembers me still? What would happened?", you thought. You took the food and set it on their table, Daehyun was about to pitch in before you could put everything down but Yongguk told him to have some patience. Zelo said the food looked really good and also smelled amazing while smiling at you. Looks like Zelo remembered you. Jongup was still busy with his iPad, you put the food down and walked away. You slapped your face with the food tray, "I hope he doesn't remember me, it would be so embarrassing but at the same time I would feel so happy if he actually remembered me." 
All the boys enjoyed the burgers and Jongup especially, who later mentioned how the burgers taste different from before but even better. He ended up finishing his food before the others and decided to get up from his seat to wash his hands and find out why the burgers tasted different but so delicious this time. Jongup started walking towards the hall for the bathroom and a bit before the bathroom door he noticed you. He didn't notice it was you but since you looked like a worker he asked about what the change in the taste of the burgers in his broken English. You were in shock to answer so you kept looking down then he bent down looking into your eyes asking you the question again. You lifted your head up and told him you're a new employee for the summer and put your own extra ingredients to make it taste better. He smiled widely and said, "It was very delicious, I would love some more and would totally hire you when I open up a shake shack in Korea." 

Then he walked in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter