Chapter One

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

 

   You can't believe it, B.A.P is coming to New York and you were so lucky to be here at the same time. You hurried and got a ticket and also bought the extra package for a chance to win a ticket for their high touch after the concert. This time they were doing the high touch differently, the boys will each be able to choose a girl and give her a hug. You thought what if you had the chance to be one of those 6 girls or even better the one who gets to hug Jongup. *slaps head* "Sally quit thinking about things you can't get," you said to yourself.  
You couldn't wait to get to your apartment so you can open up your package to see if you got the pass. It has only been the second week of you being in New York and you already got a job in Shake Shack. Yes the place that Jonguppie has a mere obsession over. Since you yourself have a habit of making yourself sandwiches with your own extra ingredients it was easy for you to join Shake Shack and they needed employees this summer.
The boss accepted you right away. Since you learn fast you were put to work after three days of training. He would let you have a free meal each day before you left as a treat for being in NYC and also a good worker. Shake shack burgers were so good that you didn't even have to add your own ingredients to make it taste better. Your favorite was the fries, those fries are extremely crunchy and you could just sit there eating them forever. You were enjoying it here in New York so far but you haven't made any proper friends except for a few of your coworkers and the boss was pretty nice to you. The coworkers were kind of jealous because he usually isn't this nice to his employees. You didn't feel it but you really didn't want any problems, so you tried getting to know your coworkers and show them you don't care whether boss is nice or mean to you. You just wanted to enjoy your three months in New York to the fullest. 
You finally walked into your apartment which is on the 20th floor that was one thing which was different from LA. You were used to being in those huge mansion houses with big back yards and now you're here high up there in a studio room. Not that it wasn't bad, it was actually pretty exciting but you get tired waiting to go all the way up to the 20th floor when you're back from work.  You even fell asleep one time inside the elevator for a good 20 floors back and forth until your neighbor saw you and woke you up. "Boy was that embarassing". 
Even before taking any of your clothes off or your bag, you dropped yourself on the couch and opened up your package like you haven't eaten for days.
"Holy ," you scream. "I GOT IT. I GOT THE HI-TOUCH TICKET.” You quickly jumped out of your couch only to realize your concert seat was also at the front. You couldn't believe any of this and didn't know who to share the news with. You danced around your apartment until you got exhausted. Then you decided to hurry up and take a shower to calm yourself down. You couldn't believe it, you'd be able to feel six different guys palms and you have this slight hope for a hug from at least one of them. After your shower you went online to mention your happiness on tumblr, twitter, and Instagram. You were too excited to fall asleep but eventually since you have work tomorrow, you fell a sleeping hoping that all of this doesn't turn out to be a dream. 
You ended up being extra happy while taking people's orders, your coworkers noticed and decided to ask you what's the good news? You shared your news, since they were all married with kids they started sharing how excited they were for their first concert and really missed the old times. They patted your back and told you good luck and to get back to work. Since you were extra smiley today the customers ended up giving more tips today which made boss happy and he decided to give you off for the concert day. 
You couldn't wait, B.A.P were going to come in three days. After work today you decided to go on a little shopping spree for the concert and the hi-touch event. That meant you to buy double pairs of clothes for the two days. You quickly bought whatever you had to in a good 4 hours going to a few different stores inside the mall. You're not a shopping person but when you do go you just wanted to hurry out of there. Looks like you stayed there a bit longer than you usually do and ended up getting the cutest outfits for the upcoming two events. 
---———————————––––—---
Today's the day. The concert.
"Bless my boss for giving me off today." You say while getting out of your bed, finally you'll be enjoying your three day weekend. The concert starts at 6 pm today but more than the concert you seemed to be excited more for the hi-touch event. Why? Of course since you'll have eye contact with them and they will finally notice you, even if they won't remember you afterwards. 
You took a shower, had breakfast, and started to iron your clothes. You can't believe B.A.P is walking on the same land as you, forget same land they are breathing the same freakin air as you.  JONGUP was taking in the same air as you. What else can you wish for? You're becoming more and more impatient to see them. 
There's 8 hours left. You definitely were going to go a good 3 hours before the concert since you didn't want to go through all the trampling and craziness of the fans since the line will get extremely insane and the fans will make it look like a zoo. Forget all of that, you know you'll go through anything to see your boys even if it was to go through such a zoo. 
You reached there at 3 pm. You wore a flower lime green shirt that had see-through white sleeves with a pair of white skinny jeans, adding a pair of your favorite TOMS that you had customized by drawing Jongup's face on. You added a mini black waist bag, black shades, small white studs and a nose ring to finish it off. You left your long curls out and didn't put much make up on except for some eyeliner, mascara, bb cream, and a see through shiny lip gloss. 
When you reached there you were already shocked to see how long the line. Great now you'll be stuck in the middle of this zoo. 
In just three hours the show was going to start. After two hours of waiting they started letting everyone in to their seats which took a good hour as well. I had the front seat right in the middle where I can see almost the full stage. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter