Trapped in my Mind

Trapped

She then said her goodbyes to everyone, she want really a fan of these things because she hated the water works. She just kissed her folks and went on her way. The ride to Seoul was pretty boring and she spent most of it staring out the window, she then took another ride to her apartment. With her bag in hand, she entered and saw that the stairs were out of order "Oh come on!!" she exclaimed and went on to the elevator. While she was playing with her phone, she didn't notice the elevator arrived. It opened and then he looked at the man that passed by, he looked familiar in her eyes but she was not entirely sure. The guy then came back with a box and he entered the elevator, Chaerin swore that it was him but he just isn't like acting like the elevator guy, Henry.

"Aren't you going in?" he then asked. Chaerin then stepped in and she went to the other end of the elevator, observing the guy's features. When she was sure the elevator stopped at the second floor, she immediately said "Hi" but the guy brushed him off. He went in to an open door just beside Chaerin's and then came back out. She then took it into her own hands, before he could step in the elevator she snagged him and dragged him to an empty corner. "Hi Henry"
"I'm sorry, I don't know you nor Henry" he said, avoiding her gaze
"You're lying" she said
"Look lady, I don't know what's wrong with you but I have a lot of boxes to move" he said, forcing his way out of her grip
"I know you're him" she said
"I told you... " he started but before he could continue, she planted one on his lips. The other guy looked surprised but when Chaerin was about to break it, he pulled her closer and kissed her a little deeper. A smile formed on her face as their lips parted, then he said in the softest voice "You're mean".
She looked at him in the eyes and he held her face with his hands and said "You made me so mad that all I could think about is you, Your face was embedded in my mind that I can't erase it, you caged me in." 
She let out a little laugh then said "You think I'm any different?" she asked, hypothetically
"You did something to me in that elevator"
"Me? You were the one who planned the whole thing! You timed the elevator to move right after you kissed me" she accused him
"I swear, I didn't know that would happen" he said, smiling at her.
"Right!" she then replied, bumping him and wrapping her arm around his waist. He then put his arm around her shoulder and said "I swear I didn't do anything". The two then faded into the open door with the boxes, a few seconds later a man came out where they went in, he had a big smile on his face when he said "My Job here is done!" to himself

He rode the elevator down to the first floor and he went straight to the control room. He peeked in and said "Thanks for letting me watch the elevator for a few hours"
"Sure Kyu! Thanks for the movie and the dinner" the man replied
"It's no problem, It's my last term so thought I should give you something to say thanks" Kyuhyun replied
"It's my job!" the guy then replied and then looked at the security footage 
"New Roommate?" he then asked
"Nah, I'm letting him take over the rent and the apartment"
"You're leaving?"
"Next Week, I'm finishing my last term in Busan" he then said took a last look at the control room "I might not be able to say goodbye when I leave so yeah... Thanks for everything hyung! Take Care" he then said. His hyung gave him a pat on the back and then he walked slowly to the elevator saying "Who knew she can talk, heck she even has a phone. I've been here longer than him and yet he scores the girl". He smiled and shook his head "Good for him, now they can be trapped here all year and I won't get a single phone call from him asking for help."

"Don't worry, my friend lives here. He can call a mechanic or something" He heard Henry say. Kyuhyun got his phone ready to answer and when his phone rang "Yo Henry" he said
"Hyung! Hey I'm at your place, I'm stuck in the elevator can you ring in a mechanic... Please?" With all of his efforts trying not to laugh, he pulled his strength to try and do a worried voice for the poor boy 
"Are you okay? I'm not at home right now, I'm stuck here at the ski resort. All the roads are not passable, really thick snow. I'll try and contact a mechanic okay? You just stay put" he said.
"Okay.. thanks hyung" Henry said and dropped the call. Kyuhyun watched as his dongsaeng pull of a move with the lady and when he was a little impressed, he called to deliver the news that a mechanic isn't possible. Kyuhyun was laughing so hard, but at the same time excited. "This is like watching a drama" he said. "Thank goodness I looked at the window or I would have the slightest idea he would come, lucky for him.. girl-next-door is in the elevator too". 

Kyuhyun timed the elevator moving just right. He thought he wouldn't press the button in time but he did and he was proud of his work.

When he noticed that girl-next-door took the stairs after that, he knew something was up so he took the liberty of calling Henry and offering his apartment and here we are. Kyuhyun, is a proud evil cupid,  Henry has a new apartment and a new girl-next-door.

~FIN~


A/N : Yaaaaay! after a ton of blue screens and overheating, I finally finished this! Woot! I actually didn't add Kyuhyun as a character coz I really wanted it to be a hidden prize. I don't know, I just made this up as I go and here we are. This was just for me to take a break from Pick Up Sticks, and now that I got his off my head... I can continue writing all of my drafts for my other fic. :)