TURBULENCE

20 REASONS WHY I HATE JANG HYUNSEUNG & TURBULENCE

 

 

 

 

“ Yay! This is mine!” Gikwang cheered as he found his seat. Hyunseung smiled.

“Should I help you with your luggage? Hyunseung offered Gikwang who was beginning to picked up his luggage and put them on the dark brown trunk above his seat.

“No need to, Hyunseungie. I’m alright.” Gikwang assured him. Hyunseung nodded then continue looking for his seat. He started to wonder if he will sit next to Dujun just like last time.

“Ah… There it is.” he said. He approached his number 309 seat. He paused in mild surprise when he saw the person who occupied the seat next to him.

“Junhyung,”

Junhyung who was messing up with his iPad, glanced up at him.

“What?” he stared at the dancer lazily, tried to look annoyed as possible. At least, that was what Hyunseung thought of.

“That’s your seat?” Hyunseung asked him while putting his own luggage on his trunk. This is the first time he actually talked to him since that night. After he found Junhyung and his iPad three nights ago, Junhyung kind of avoiding him and Hyunseung don`t know why.

“No. Actually I’ll be piloting this ing thing.” He returned his gaze back to his iPad.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.” Hyunseung said sarcastically. After finished with his luggage, he propped himself down on his seat. His shoulder accidently brushing over Junhyung`s by the process.

Junhyung startled for a second there. He glanced over the older and went on, “Can you please move a little?

Hyunseung grinned, “Ops, sorry,”

Hyunseung leaned back on the soft seat, closed his eyes, and sighed. Calm down, Hyunseung. This is not your first time.

“…”

Wait! How high this thing will fly actually? We not going to across Bermuda Triangle, right?

“…”

*sigh*

“…”

*sigh*

*sigh*

Junhyung can`t take it anymore, “Can you please stop that?” His brown orbs flashing Hyunseung a glare.

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. He smiled shyly, knew he just had disturbed the rapper with his sighing.

“Sorry,” Hyunseung bite his lips while looking at the younger man with his puppy eyes.

Gulp.

“Tch,” Junhyung turned his head quickly to the opposite side. Junhyung swore, he feeling like something hot being emitted from his ears right now.


“Attention for all the passengers. Good morning. Welcome to Japan Airlines. The plane will take of to Seoul, South Korea in 5 minutes. Please return back to your seats, and put on your seat belt. And please turn your cell phone in flight mode. Thank you.”



***


GRAK!


Hyunseung’s eyes shot open when a powerful shake woke him from his peaceful slumber. His hands shot up, automatically searching for something to grab.


“… I repeat no need to be panic. We will pass this turbulence in a few minutes. We assure you, everything’s completely under control.” The woman’s calm-professional voice could be heard from the speaker. He then glanced around still shocked. His gaze fell to Junhyung who’s staring back at him with a ‘what the hell!?’ look.

“Huh?” was all he could make out. Junhyung stared down and Hyunseung followed his eyes.

Hyunseung gasped and quickly snatched his hand away from Junhyung`s. It turned out that during his shocked frenzy, he had automatically grabbed the rapper`s hand.

“Sorry…” he muttered, his face blushing.


Junhyung leaned back on his seat and closed his eyes, not saying any word. After heard his heart beats had slowed down to normal, he leaned back as well and closed his eyes trying to get back to sleep.

Pizza…Ice cream…Pizza…Ice…Zzzzz…


GRATAK! GRATAK! GRATAK! 


“Yah!” Hyunseung yelped, and quickly shut his eyes tightly when a more long lasting and powerful impact hit the plane. The plane kept shaking made him didn’t dare open his doe eyes. His grip on the hand rest…and Junhyung’s hand tightened.

Junhyung was startled when suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist. When Junhyung glanced at Hyunseung, he was sunk in his seat, eyes closing tightly.

Hyunseung could hear some random children cries in panic, and that only worsened his already panicked mind.

“Kya!”

Junhyung tensed when suddenly Hyunseung yelped again and laced his hands on his arm. Hyunseung buried his face on Junhyung`s shoulder, while his eyes closed tightly, his pinky pouty lips quivering in fright. Hyunseung hugged his arm tighter when another powerful impact shook the plane.

And Junhyung bite his lips stronger.

“The plane’s shaking. We’re hundredth feet above the ground. The plane’s going to fell down. We’ve no where to run. We’ve no where to hide. We’re trapped in a flying metal. We’re going to fall down along with this flying metal. The plane’s going to crash into the sea. We’re trapped inside it. We’re going to sank into the sea. We’re going to die. We’re going to die. We’re going to die. We’re going to die. We’re going to die…,” Hyunseung chanted in his mind, while his grip on Junhyung`s arm became tighter in every single rant.

On the other hand, the rapper eyed the main dancer blankly. His arm started to went numb in his grip. His head being flooded with something hot and his face being filled with red stain to the brim.

God, you love to torture me, didn`t you?

“Hyunseung,” he whispered, tried to snap him back to his sense. And tried to avoid him from losing his own sanity.

“We’re going to die. We’re going to die. We’re going to die. We’re going to die.” He chanted under his shaky breath. His eyes still tightly closed, and tears began to leak from the corner of his eyes. The scenario of the plane crashing into the sea kept filling his mind.

Hhyunseung`s grip tightened.

“We’re going to be alright. It’s just turbulence. At happens normally on every flight.” He tried his best to calm him, but it looked like it was useless. He kept muttering ‘We’re going to die’.


GRAK!


“I’m still !”

Junhyung’s eyebrow shoot up when he heard Hyunseung yelling some thing so random as the plane shook again.

“W-What the-” he stared him, trying to found some clue of what he was doing. But he shouted again,

“I’m the one who drank the last coke!”

Another random thing he yelled as the plane shook again. Junhyung tried to analyze what was wrong with Hyunseung. A few seconds later, he smirked evilly, sweeping over the tingling feeling in his stomach and pulled out his iPhone.

“Looks like our Hyunseung is freaked out…,”


GRAK!


“I’m sorry I cheated on Dongwoon that day!” Another yell from him.

Junhyung smirked wider. He then evilly recorded every dark secret Hyunseung yelled every time the plane shook. His grin became wider and wider as the plane kept shaking because of the turbulence.


GRAK!


“Yes! I like Junhyung!” Hyunseung suddenly cried.

Junhyung froze.


GRAK!


“Alright! I don’t like him! I LOVE him!”

Junhyung’s face was unreadable. He slowly put back his phone inside his pocket, then, stared at the trembling dancer in his arm. He swept his gaze around to make sure that no one’s watching, before he reached out and put his hand on Hyunseung`s head. He his hair smoothly, trying to calm him. As the plane continued shaking and Hyunseung continued spilling out his secrets, Junhyung just his head and pulled Hyunseung closer to him, he hold him.

And unconsciously, a small kiss from Junhyung landed softly on Hyunseung`s crown.

After a few minutes, the turbulence was over. Hyunseung calmed down and stopped shaking. Junhyung pulled his hand back from his head.

Feeling that it was safe enough, Hyunseung cracked his large eyes open. His vision was blurry. His dazed mind was slowly taking in the fact that they had stopped shaking.

“Is it over?” He muttered, but Junhyung could hear him.

“Em,” was Junhyung`s only reply.

“…”

“Are we dead?”

“… Not yet.”

“…”

“Freaked out?” Hyunseung could hear a hint of amusement at Junhyung`s voice.

“Don’t tease me Junhyung. I seriously thought we were going to die.” He murmured.

“It’s just turbulence. It happens in almost every flight.” He said to the elder one in the same low voice.

“The possibility of a plane crashing down because of turbulence is1/1000.”Junnyung continued.

“Really?”

“You didn’t know that?”

Hyunseung shook his head slowly.

Junhyung smirked, “Well, Hara told me that.”

There, Junhyung could see in a flash the sudden uncomfortable expression plastered on Hyunseung`s face. Why he could not see it all this time? Was he that dense?

Hyunseung stayed silent for a few. Trying to calm himself down. His heart was pounding hard against his chest. He breathed in and out trough his mouth. His eyes stared blankly, not focused. Despite that, Hyunseung wondered why he felt somehow relieved.

Junhyung cleared his throat. “Now, can I have my hand back?” He said.

After the warmness of Hyunseung`s hands leave his, Junhyung suddenly got up from his seat. Without looking back at Hyunseung, he leaded his body toward nearby bathroom. But then, he cursed silently when his eyes caught a sight of the Yoon leader sleeping soundlessly on their main vocal`s shoulder.

Stupid Dujun! This is your entire fault! 



***



“Alright! I don’t like him! I LOVE him!”

That single sentence hit Junhyung hard again. Junhyung flushed, watching his reflection on the big mirror. His palmed both his cheeks before let out a heavy sigh.

“What am I now? A grilled lobster?”

Calm down, Yong Junhyung.

Junhyung took times to fix his flushed face up. After taking a deep breath, he turned his heels back to his seat. There, Hyunseung looked just about to return back into his own Wonderland.

…I LOVE him!”

Junhyung`s lips slowly bent into a smile.

Maybe I should end whatever games I was doing right now and confess to Hyunseung?




***


-------------------------------------
From: The dense Beast`s rapper.


I got something` to tell you `bout our relationship. And Hyunseung too!!!
^___^.Wait me till I came back from Japan. Ah, tell your manager also!!

P/s: Send my regard to your bf. Kekekeke…

----------------------------------------
----


Goo Hara knitted his eyebrows. Don`t tell me that stupid man drank to much coke again. The beautiful girl squinted his eyes.

Hyunseung-oppa, huh? Was something good happened in Japan?

She smiled widely.

Maybe Junhyung-oppa was not that dense anymore.


“Hara,” Nicole`s head peeked behind Hara`s room. “Your boyfriend`s here.”

‘Ok, I`ll be there. Just a minute.”She replied. After typed a message, he tossed the phone on his bed and got out from her room.



----------------------------------------

To: The dense Beast`s rapper.


You better confess already. My boyfriend`s patient is low, you know. ^^

----------------------------------------
--------------------

THE END


 

 

A/N: How was it? In this past few weeks, I started to collect materials for my final year`s thesis, so I`m really sorry if any of you who been waiting for my chaptered fic. I`ll try my best!!! I have many fictions in the making right now. I planning to write two sequels for "A Qualification as a Date for my brother' story and also Dooseob story!! ^^ But, I don`t know if i have time for that.*cry*
 
My sis kept told me to finish my chaptered fic first. (;A;)