The fighter

The Elements

Haha and Kwangsoo walked in the jungle. Then, a black stone hit a big tree. The big tree changed into a monster and started rampaging in the jungle.

"Oh my god!" Kwangsoo cried.

"Let's do it!" Haha said.

Both of them charged at the monster. "Vines!" the monster yelled and vines appeared from the ground and tied their feet so that they cannot move. "We're going to die!" Kwangsoo said.

Suddenly, a farmer with a hat covering his face came and cut the vines with his sword. "Damn you!" yelled the monster angrily. "Thanks!" said Haha and Kwangsoo. They punched the monster. "Why you!" that monster yelled angrily. "Windy Kick!/Lightning Kick!" both of them shouted as their feet were covered by wind and lightning before they kicked the monster. The monster exploded. The black stone disappeared and the tree returned to normal.

They looked at the farmer and thanked him.

"What is your name?" Haha asked.

"Lee Jinki, you can call me Onew. A farmer." that farmer said while taking off his hat. Both of them were shocked. "If you are a farmer, why do you have a sword?" Kwangsoo asked. "I'm always prepared" Onew said and left. "He didn't even offer us to stay at his house." Haha said. "Let's go!" Kwangsoo said.


Somewhere in the world.....

Sukjin was at a beach. He was enjoying himself at the beach while looking at young girls at the beach. "I'm so happy!" he said to himself.

At night.....

He slept at a kind villager's house near the beach. He put the blue crystal he found beside him. He didn't know that the crystal glowed when he slept.


That morning.....

Haha and Kwangsoo were continuing their journey at a town. They heard people cheering at a bar. "What happened?" Kwangsoo asked a villager at the entrance. "The bar made a special event. Who win in wrestling will get 10000 Dollars." A villagers said. "It is more than 100000 Won!" Haha exclaimed. "Who is winning?" Kwangsoo asked the villagers. "Kim Jongkook is the one who is winning." said another villager. "JONGKOOK HYUNG?!" both of them cried in surprise.

That evening.....

Kwangsoo and Haha went to meet Jongkook. "What are you two doing here?" he asked them. "We are going on an adventure to find everyone" Kwangsoo said. "Let's go." Haha said. "No. At least wait until I win a day after tomorrow." Jongkook said.

Tomorrow morning.....

Jongkook was preparing to fight. Kwangsoo and Haha just watching him from outside the bar. "I think he really meant it." Haha said. "What will happened tomorrow?" Kwangsoo asked. "It is the final of the battle. Jongkook wanted to enter the final and get the prize." Haha said. "How did you know?" Kwangsoo asked. "He said it yesterday," Haha said.

During the battle.....

Jongkook was fighting a muscular man with a mask. "Bring it on." challenged the man. Jongkook tried to punch him but that man caught his fist while smiling and said "You cannot touch me.". Jongkook was pissed off. "Damn you." he growled. "KIM JONGKOOK! KIM JONGKOOK!" his fans were cheering for him. "He has so many fans." Kwangsoo said.

Kwangsoo felt something. "Hyung, I felt something when the breeze was blowing just now," Kwangsoo said. "How come you could felt it?" Haha asked. "I controlled the wind. I can feel something when the breeze are blowing." Kwangsoo explained. They both went outside the bar to search for the source.

Outside the town.....

Kwangsoo and Haha found a monster that looked like a man with horns and muscular body and dark skin. "Give me your crystal." said that monster. "We will never give it to you." Haha said. "The two of us will defeat you." Kwangsoo said. "Good! I like challenge," said the monster.

"Wind Attack!" Kwangsoo said while calling the wind to surround the monster. "Lightning Saber!" said Haha then a saber formed at his hand that was made by pure lightning. Kwangsoo threw the monster at Haha to let Haha slashed it with his saber. "Lightning Slash!" Haha said while slashing the monster to let the monster get electrified by the saber. Then, the monster exploded. "We did it!" exclaimed Kwangsoo and Haha happily.


Intro Corner

Kwangsoo: We did it.

me: No you don't

Haha: Why? Did you just give the spoiler

me: I can do what I want.

Kwangsoo: Who or what is that monster?

Haha: I want to know too.

me: Defeat it to find out.