The Lightning

The Elements

Kwangsoo walking in the desert. Then, he saw a black cloud is coming. "Oh no!" he said and run quickly to avoid the black cloud. "I don't want to wet."

He keeps running but the cloud is faster.

"I hope I can fly." he thought.

He keeps running then he realise that he can use the wind. "Wind" he said loudly. Then, he is surround by the wind and the wind takes him to nearby village.

"I still alive." he said happily.

Then, he was surround by villagers. "Who are you?" said a man while pointing a sword at him. "What you want?" said another one while pointing an axe. He feels very scared.

"Take him to the king!" said a man.

The villagers takes Kwangsoo. On the way to the king's place, they feel someone watching them. Then a lion-like monster appear. "I will eat you.". The villagers are afraid.

"Lion Scratch". The monster attacked the villagers.

"STOP!" said Kwangsoo angry.

"Wind Fist!" he said while making a punch pose. Then, the monster is attacked by wind. The monster become angry and punch the ground. Suddenly, the place become shaking.

"What happened?" said Kwangsoo.

All the villagers and Kwangsoo cannot move properly. "It is my strongest attack.I can make earthquake." said the monster while laughing evilly.


Joong ki who is unconscious is tied on the bed. He was in the Darkness' lab.

He wakes up and open his eyes. "Where am I?". He looks at hi surrounding. Then, someone in black hoody clothes with his face cannot be seen go to him. "Good morning my friend."

"Who are you?"

"I am Darkness. Future King of the world."

"Are you serious?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I am serious!" Darkness said while turn his back at Joongki and walks away. He accidentally steps on an apple and fall.

Joongki laughs.

"It mine sir!" said one of Darkness' minion.


Kwangsoo was badly injured by the monster. "Speed Up!" the monster said and running around Kwangsoo with the speed of lightning. Kwangsoo was attacked by the monster.

"Someone please helps me."

"DIE!" said that monster. Then, the monster is struck by lightning.

A man appear.

"Hyung?" said Kwangsoo. "The king!" said the villagers happily. "Haha hyung is the king?" said Kwangsoo who is confused with the situation.

"What?" the monster said. "Lightning Speed!" said Haha and then he runs as fast as lightning. They bump into each other while running.

"Lightning Ball!" said Haha.

A lightning ball appear at his hand. He uses the power to destroy the monster. "No!" said the monster. Haha turns his back and that monster explode and a black stone get out from that monster's mouth.

That monster become a small cat. "What happen?" said the cat. "You don't remember?" said Haha. "Yes." said the cat. "Nevermind" said Haha. The cat go away. "What happened?"

"Hyung."

"What?"

"How you become the king?"

The villagers surround Haha. "We want our money." said all the villagers. "Ok ok!" said Haha while gives each of them some money and they left. "Actually..." Haha said.


Few minutes ago.....

Haha arrives at a village. He looks his surrounding and found a yellow crystal. He hold it and he is struck by lightning. "AAHHH!"

The lightning gone.

"What happened?"

Then, he saw Kwangsoo heading that way. He asked help from the villagers to make him their king to show off to Kwangsoo. He practicing using that power while waiting Kwangsoo.

End of flashback.....


"Hyung! That not good."

"I'm sorry. I'm not expecting that a monster will attack."

"Let's go find remaining members!" said Kwangsoo while grab Haha's hand and running happily. "Stop!" said Haha. "Don't hold my hand.". Both of them walk normally.

Who will they meet next?


Intro Corner

Kwangsoo: Let's find the next person.

me: Do you know who it is?

Haha: It is Jongkook hyung.

me: You are right.

Haha: What is that stone?

me: It is a dark stone that possess living thing and non living thing and turn them to an evil monster.

Haha: That scary.