UNTIL YOU COMEBACK

FTISLAND One-shot Collection

> Until You Comeback

> The Refreshment (Repackage Album)

> December 3, 2007 (Released Date)

A/N: Related to the lyrics of the song. This one-shot is an advance dedication to the upcoming birthday boy, Song Seunghyun. "Advance Happy Birthday Song Seunghyun of FTISLAND. (August 21, 2014)"

Characters:

> Seunghyun

> Juniel

> Wonbin

> Other FTI members

       "I thought that we would be different. I never expect that our love will end like this. She left me broken hearted. But even though we're already separated, I'll still wait for her. As long as I'm alive, I will wait for her. Deep in my heart, I know that she will come back and I'm willing to wait until that time comes."

       "You're just wasting your time in loving a person who doesn't love you back. You're just ruining your life in waiting for her, knowing that she won't come back. Why you don't try to move on and find another love?"

       "She's the type of girl that is hard to forget. Even if I'll try to look for someone to love, she's still the owner of my heart."

       "You're fool when you're inlove. I don't understand why people became fools when they're inlove. How powerful love is? That it can even change a person's perceptions in life. It can changed people. Is love really powerful?"

       "Yes. Love is the most powerful in this world. It can make you crazy. It can make you fool but love can also make you strong. You're not inlove yet so you won't understand what I feel."

       "Hmmm...yeah..you're right. No matter how I try to understand you, I can't coz I'm not inlove yet and I don't want to be inlove. By the way, what's your plan on your upcoming birthday?"

       "Nothing hyung. From now on, I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore. Maybe, you already know why?" 

       Wonbin understands Seunghyun's decision. He don't want to celebrate it because he will remember the first day that they will together. That was his birthday. But Wonbin had a plan. He calls the other four to make a surprise birthday party for Seunghyun. He needs his friends in this kind of situation to comfort him.

       Seunghyun had no idea about the secret plan of his friends. The night before his birthday, he just sleep like it's nothing but he didn't know that there will be a surprise midnight party for him at exactly 12MN.

*BIRTHDAY*

       Seunghyun is sleeping quietly inside his room while his friends are so busy preparing outside.

*12MN*

       Seunghyun's journey to neverland was disturbed by loud noices outside his room. He woke up angrily and goes outside directly without checking himself first.

"Happy birthday Hyunie, Happy birthday Hyunie, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday Hyunie."

       "Hey! What are you doi......" He's shocked to see his friends outside singing happy birthday. There is a round table at the sala that is full of foods and drinks. There is also a banner on the wall that says "Happy Birthday Hyunie and Be Happy." He was surprised but his friends were more surprised because he's just wearing an underwear. The lights went off. It's total blackout. Seunghyun panicked but his friends didn't because it's their plan. Through the darkness of the environment, a music starts to play accompanied by a melo voice of someone. "I hear you breath, you're lying close to me, The shadows gone, I have found my peace.." FTISLAND's Always be mine continue playing and the melo voice continue to sing along. Seunghyun got nervous. He know that voice very well. He won't be mistaken. It's her! It's Juniel! He panicked and wanted to see her but it's so dark. As the song continues, his heart beats faster and faster. During the second stanza, Juniel stops singing and speak.

       "Babe...I'm so sorry if I left you. I regret what I've done. I thought that I can forget you but I'm wrong because I realized that I really love you. That's why I'm here, I come back for you. I hope that you will forgive me and accept me once again. Happy birthday. I love you so much and I promise not to leave you again."

       After the message, the chorus continues to play and the lights went on. Seunghyun cries and he clearly saw Juniel infront of him holding flowers and mic. Because of happiness, he runs to Juniel and tries to hug her but she's very shocked and pushed him so hard. He stumbled down and that's when he realizes that he's just wearing underwear. Juniel is very angry and continues beating him while saying..."You're so ert! I hate you! Why are you wearing like that in this kind of occasion?" 

       His friends are laughing so hard while holding their stomachs that already aches.

       Seunghyun explained everything and Juniel understands him. He put some clothes and the party went on.