Chapter 22

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol’s plan about taking things slow failed when Ji eun literally jumped on him to continue where they left off in their intense make out session at the beach. They were now back at the house, with Chanyeol pushing everything in his way while holding Ji eun, who wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck. Failing to move upstairs, they crashed on the couch, with her sitting on top of his lap.

Chanyeol’s hand moved around her body skillfully, he was so hot right now that he felt he was going to burst, she moved slowly grinding their hips together, making Chanyeol moan in satisfaction. Ji eun looked innocent, she was really good at this stuff. His hand moved under her shirt, and he began to slowly take it of her, revealing her stomach, he leaned and traced kisses that sent shivers of pleasure down her spine. She flung her head back and closed her eyes, surrendering completely to him.

He started tracing kisses on her jaw down to her neck and collar bones, a little to leave his mark on her fragile skin. Ji eun claimed his lips again, ing up and down on his hips and moving her tongue inside his mouth, it was a battle for dominancy, but sure Chanyeol wasn’t going to give her any control, he was always the dominant one. He pushed her down on the couch and put his legs between both her side, pushing both her hands above her head and leaning down to kiss her again.

Just as they were in the middle of their fiery session, Baekhyun entered silently through the front door, and walked to the living room without noticing what was taking place inside.

“Yah! Chanyeol, I’m he… WHAT THE ?!” Baekhyun shrieked making both Ji eun and Chnayeol fall off the couch in surprise, both groaned at how hard the landed and Chanyeol sat up first to glare angrily at Baekhyun, who just stood their smiling awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

“I guess I came at the wrong time, huh?” He exclaimed, and gulped as Chanyeol’s glare became angrier.

“You think?” He exclaimed furiously, and Baekhyun turned to look at the girl instead.

“Well I guess I’m not needed here anymore, obviously you told her already, otherwise you wouldn’t be… mmm… that intimate?” Baekhyun chuckled sheepishly, his smile never faltered even though his cheeks began to hurt, he was so embarrassed just standing there, he turned around to walk back outside, but Ji eun’s voice stopped him in his way.

“Tell me what?” Ji eun chuckled at how cute Baekhyun looked all embarrassed; it was the first time she saw him like that, considering that the last time they met he acted like the strongest one around.

“That he lov…” Baekhyun turned back to look at her but he didn’t expect to see Chanyeol’s face so pale, like he was dying, or trying to. Ji eun’s smile faltered as well, and she stared at Baekhyun with eyes wide in disbelief.

“That he what?” Ji eun urged for him to continue, she was in shock. Chanyeol was trembling right beside her, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, and his heart was pumping so loud he thought they could hear it too.

*This can’t be happening right now.*

Baekhyun swallowed hard, he didn’t know what to do, and he wanted to kill himself right now. Looking all panicked, he looked at Chanyeol for help, but Chanyeol’s state was worse than his, right now his best friend was useless.

“That he what Baekhyun?” Ji eun echoed and Baekhyun opened his mouth a few times to speak but failed. He didn’t know what the hell he should do, but he realized that she’ll find out sooner or later, so he might as well tell her now, protecting himself and Chanyeol from further embarrassment.

“Th… That he lo… loved you…” Baekhyun’s voice was shaky as he talked.

“Excuse me?” She then turned to look at Chanyeol, waiting for him to say anything. But Chanyeol never spoke, he just stared at Baekhyun with his face all white and lifeless, he looked like he just froze there, not even breathing or blinking. Ji eun knew what Baekhyun said was true, she should be happy, shouldn’t she? But something else happened, she felt her heart beat fasten its pace, and she was having a minor panic attack. She just needed some fresh air and time to calm down and process all the new information, so she got up and walked past Baekhyun, leaving the two latters alone, one feeling guilty and the other feeling suicidal.

“What the hell just happened?” Chanyeol’s voice was deep and low as a whisper; Baekhyun became more concerned by that. He walked to his friend and sat on the couch beside him; Chanyeol straightened up and sat as well, still not believing the events that just took place.

“I thought you told her…” Baekhyun began with a guilty tone, and Chanyeol just shook his head at what he said.

“Chanyeol talk to me. Don’t act like that…” Baekhyun pleaded, his eyes fell to the ground and he swore he was about to kill himself for ruining everything like that.

“I couldn’t tell her until you came…” Chanyeo began, voice still almost a whisper. “… But then she kissed me on the beach, we came back here and I couldn’t co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter