Meeting Kevin (。♥‿♥。)

My Boyfriend is an Idol?! (Updated)

“Oh how I wish we could be together in real life,”

 

“Yeah. Wouldn’t that be so great? We would be able to see and talk to each other every day but unlike now we would be talking to each other face to face and not just over the internet.  Just wait a few years and I might be able to visit you in America so we could truly be together.”

 

The story all started when you were introduced to a game online where you talk to people and interact with them.  Through your friend, Cindy, you were able to become acquaintances with many people but you were only close to Kevin.  At first, you only talked to him over the game but soon Kevin decides to take the initiative and ask you for your skype name so you could video chat.

 

Kevin’s POV:

 

I hope ____ will give me her skype name even though I know that she really hates how she looks and sounds like.  That way we can finally be able to talk to each other and not just with a chat box.

 

“Heyy _____...I was wondering if you wanted to skype with me because we have been friends for a while so maybe you trust me now? >~<”

 

Your POV:

 

Oh no! What should I tell Kevin this time?! He has asked me so many times and I’ve rejected him every single time. *sigh* I think I should just give up on trying to hide and just tell him my skype name.  I guess it won’t do any harm to me. Right??

 

“Uhhh…welll…ok fine I’ll give it to you. It is you :). If you want I guess we can call sometime…maybe tomorrow?”

 

Kevin’s POV:

 

:O SHE FINALLY GAVE ME HER SKYPE NAME AFTER SO MANY TRIES!!! I would love to video chat now but she said tomorrow so I guess I’ll go with her wish.

 

“Sure! :) I’m soo happy that you finally trusted me enough that you will finally give me your skype name!  Now we can finally actually talk to each other.”

 

YAY!!! I managed to figure out how to use the site so here is chapter 1 :P it’s kinda short buttttt I tried \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/  hopefully, i remember to update the next chapter b/c summer vacation is almost over 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。 anyways look forward for the next chapter where they finally video call each other \(^O^)/ woohoo!

well then plz don’t forget to subscribe and comment :D and now for a chu from Kevin <3