Learning with Jaehyo

May I?

"Jaehyo, im bored" Lime is back from her school, and that afternoon she is not in the mood of doing the whole princess-like thing. Jaehyo smiled. "What do you want to do then, princess?" Jaehyo looked at her eyes. Lime gulped. "I... dont know, yah dont call me princess." She frowned. "Why not?" The girl is too tired to explain it to him as she does many times before that, she gave him a death glare instead. Jaehyo giggled.

"Okay okay Limey... I wont call you princess" Lime stopped the glare. She walk around the fountain and see her reflection in the clear water with sky blue stones.

Now that she think about it, being a princess is not really bad. At least she is not afraid she would get tortured like cinderella. But. she still think the school life the most. The teachers are being neutral and scold her like normal students but the girls are pretending to like her. She just have that feeling, and she knows its true.

"Jaehyo, can you teach me something?" Lime asked.

"What?" Jaehyo picked out a flower from the palace garden.

"Teach me how to use swords" Lime looked at Jaehyo.

"To be honest, Lime, I'm not really good at sword fight" Lime felt really confused. Why does he have to be her guardian but not knowing how to use swords? Her parent's trust is questionable.

"But Im great at archery, do you want to learn that instead?" Jaehyo put on his playful looks.

"I would love to! teach me right this instant Jaehyo!" Lime jumped at exitement.She went inside the palace and change her skirt into a comfortable long pants.  "And maybe we can hunt deers at the forest near the palace, you know that place right?" She run to Jaehyo and jump to his back, surprising him. Lime giggled at his surprised look.

"Okay, we'll do that if you insist" Jaehyo smiled, its rare to see the princess being so happy, and the only one who can see her real smile that often is Jaehyo. He felt great knowing that he is still needed to make this beautiful girl happy.

Jaehyo has been her only real friend for the past 5 years and Lime seem to enjoy spending time with him. He knows the princess' weakness, and tried to avoid her from annoying princes that came to seduce her. Well, as the princess grow to be more mature, she gets to know why her heart is beating so fast when she gets too close to Jaehyo. 

Five years ago when she is still a cute 10 year old princess, She was very careful and she hesitated Jaehyo at first. But as time goes by, she could finally befriend him. Although a little bit awkward because her social skills were not as good. But later on, she realized that Jaehyo's intention were genuine and it was all for her own good. She started to like him, but Jaehyo doesn't show any remarkable emotions which upset her. She deemed it as a one-sided love. She had never told him about what she feels.

The feelings started to die in her and she is turning 16 in this month, she hoped for her only friend to get her something special. She doesnt expect anything expensive, but she wish to have more friends in his sweet 16. Well not like she's not friends with her maids but she wants a girl best friend, not someone that respect her too much because her father is their master. Lime felt that dream is too impossible to be true because of her horrible social skills.

'At least I have someone that knows the real me' she always said that to cheer herself up. And she hope Jaehyo would always be on her side, even though she had lost her feelings for him.

"Lime, you are pretty good at this" Jaehyo complimeted her when she got the middle target at her 15th attempt.

"You call that good? its my 15th attempt!" Lime pouted.

"Well other people could take weeks to learn this, you know" Jaehyo pulled the bow and shoot at a one big tree, causing a squirrel to fall from the tree.

"Youre a natural, Jaehyo! when did you learn this thing" Lime looked amazed.

"That runs in my family" Jaehyo winked at her.

"What are we going to do with the squirrel?" Lime runs to find the dead squirrel.

"Have you ever heard of fried squirrel and gravy?" Jaehyo examine the size of the squirrel.

"Does... that tastes good?" Lime hesitated. She is rather disgusted with the idea.

"Lets see about that, let me cook it for you" Lime followed Jaehyo to the kitchen and wait for him to cook. Jaehyo shows her that he has a talent for cooking too. 'hmm... maybe mom picked her because his delicious cooking, she knows that i love to eat kkk' Lime giggled at her tought.

***

There is the second chap, what do you guys think? is this story interesting? let me know what should i add in the next chapter ^^