The Bored Princess

May I?

Here's a story of a girl, that girl lived in an enchanted world filled with lots of happiness. but she is bored, because she felt her life is very lonely.She's the only daughter of the king and queen, thus her parents were really protective. They don't let her to wander around the town without a guardian, and she hated being watched. She has no friends, too. It was hard to make friends with the royal family from another kingdom, she was different from any other royals. Her modesty disgusted the other princesses.

I guess all of you know her.King Kyujong and Queen Dambi's only daughter.Kim Hyelim a.k.a Princess Lime of The North Kingdom

.tumblr_n6850tSthI1ru5egjo1_500.jpg

That wierd princess.Even though shes known for her wierdness she is also known as the most beautiful princess from the 4 kingdoms; north, east, south, and west.The East Kingdom princess is Song Juhee a.k.a Alice, known for her delicate and sweet personality.

130418 We are making our comeback on 2nd May! WOOT! I’ll sing you guys a short line from our 3rd mini album <Would you stay for tea?>

The South Kingdom princess is Lee Yooyoung known as the best in sport among the four princesses

130714 Kintex Live Baseball Exhibition cr: Ades @ HELLOVENUS STUDIO

The East Kingdom princess is Kwon Nara, known as the best actress in the whole four kingdom.

tumblr_n2erhpApSk1rvxqmpo1_500.jpg

Our Princess Lime is bored of the everyday life in her kingdom. Even if she attends school, She felt that the only way people would become friends with her just because she's the kingdom's princess. She didnt ask to be born in the royal family anyway. Lime tought it must be more fun being a normal girl that dont get too much attention from her parents.

Her parents had picked out the best guardian for her, a person named Ahn Jaehyo. The royal family know him as his family had served the kingdom for many years, so they trust their only daughter to him. Even though he has a secret that none of the royal family knows. He is half demon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the first chap guys? i think you guys would say 'where is sungjong???' dont worry he'll come kkk... just wait for his first appearance~~~ please leave a comment below ^^ ill surely reply