Chapter 2:

My Princess

Yuri's Pov

The Minho guy brought me to my room and bid farewell to me,I came in and was so speechless on my own room I was never expecting this kind of room since I've been in a small house.I laid down my bed happily and examined every corners of my room,I thought there was no closet but when I saw a button I was curious of what it is so I touched and suddenly a wall slid opened beside me and there I saw a walk in closet,there were so many designer clothes,shoes,accesories,and bags I was in heaven all this time and I saw another button and touched it slowly,then there was a bathroom with jacuzzi,a tub,a big sized mirror,beauty products including different kinds of make-up,a make-up table, 2 towels and its walls are marble everything is marble,I jumped happily.I slept on my king sized bed.

It's morning already I woke up with a smile on my face,There was 3 maids,coming in"Ms.Yuri,please take a bath now,because your stylist are coming to style you for your first day of school on Stella Marie University with young master Minho"the first maid said so I nodded and went to the bathroom,few minutes later I am done taking a bath already and came out from the bathroom ,I saw 2 girls standing on the make-up table of my room"Annyeong,are you 2 the stylists?"I asked and they nodded.I went near them and sat on the chair"Ms.Yuri please close your eyes so that we can start now"they said and I closed my eyes,after a few minutes of noises on the room I opened my eyes and was shocked to see myself on the mirror,I turned around and saw the maids speechless"Ms.Yuri please were these clothes that we've chosen for you"the other stylist said and got in the bathroom,after I changed to the clothes I came out and ate my breakfast,I grabbed my purse and walk out of the room.

I am now on the living room and saw grandfather and Auntie waiting for me"Yuri-ah,you should go to school now"grandfather said"Okay" I said and kissed his and Aunts cheeks and bid goodbye,on my way out I saw Minho waiting at the car"Annyeong,Minho"I said"Oh,please dont call me Minho Im your oppa"he said with a smile and I nodded"Okay now lets go?"he asked"Sure,'oppa'"I said while chuckling.

Minho's Pov

Oh her smile is so cute and she looks so beautiful today,I opened the door and she went in so did I.After 15 minutes we were already at the schools parking lot many students are looking when we opened the door.I saw Yuri feeling nervous so I went beside her and held her hands,she gave me her sweet and shy smile I saw her blush she was so cute.We immediately went inside the building earning stares from the students.We went to the chairman's office after that we went to our classroom because we have the same classes,even though Im her oppa its just one year but I am late because of my duties as her fiance.

We were in class now ,the students kept staring at us,my fangirls are glaring at her,the teacher came in"Okay,class we have a new student today"she said"Kwon Yuri-ssi,please come here"she continued and Yuri stood up to come near her"I am Kwon Yuri,18 years old"Yuri said "I bet I have to tell this,class she is Yuri the hidden princess of Korea she is with Minho because he is the one incharge to take care of her in this school"she said and suddenly the class felt silent and stared at her"No wonder she's so beautiful"Kris said,I send him a glare because they dont know Im Yuri's fiance,I glanced at Yuri being embarrassed,she is so cute,when the class is over we went to the canteen.I was shocked to see so many boys approaching Yuri as well as for me many girls also approached"Princess Yuri,please be my aphrodite"said the guy who was holding flowers,I suddenly felt jealous so I spoke"Sorry,she's my fiance already!"and grabbed her wrist to my friends table,the girls are angry and the boys are so disapponited suddenly Yuri spoke"Hey,why did you say I was your fiance?"she said"Because,I was really your fiance,let me say this your parents and my parents are so close to eachother when we were babies our family already made a decision for us to be engaged with eachother and thats the whole story about it"I said truthfully and she was dumbfound but then I kissed her cheeks making the people scream with delight,few seconds when she realized it she quickly ran outside out of embarrassment.