Chapter 1

My Princess

Yuri's Pov

Uhhmm...I groaned when I woke up today,its August 11 today its the day that my grandfather will visit us so I am not going to school. Yesterday my Aunt told me I was a princess,but,I did'nt believed it.It was so ridiculous,me as a princess please....that cant work on me.So I quickly grabbed my beauty products and towel and took a bath,after I took a bath,I immediately combed my hair and applied a natural make-up and went to my closet.I chose a white fluffy dress and a pair of black pumps and immediately went to the kitchen to help my Aunt prepair food for my grandfather.

After setting the table we heard a knock so I quickly opened the door and to my surprise it was my grandfather,I hugged him and called Aunt "Auntie,grandfather is here"I said"Oh,your majesty"she bowed and I turned to look at grandfather"Well,I have a lot of explaining to do"he said, we sat at the dining table"Well,Yuri,I have to tell you something"he said"What is it grandfather?"I asked and he glanced at Auntie "Uhhmm...... how should I start this,well Yuri,about the princess thing it's true,the reason your father did'nt raise you is because long time ago there were intruders that wants to harm us the Royal family,so we sent you and your Aunt in this place,we want your Aunt to protect you hide you from the intruders,Your father and I made a plan that when the intruders are gone you will be able to come back to us"he said,I was so shocked when I almost chocked"H-huh?"I asked confused"If your thinking this is a lie,well you better not because its really true"I nodded.

"Yuri,you have to pack your luggage now,because we are going to live on your grandfathers mansion"I quickly got in my room and packed everything,when I was already done I came down and found Aunt and grandfather waiting outside so I hurriedly walk to the car and went in.

Minho's Pov

Today I am meeting the princess,I hope she is not a burden to me.We heard a car sound so we opened the door of the house I saw a very beautiful girl ,I cant speak in awe,then I felt someone tap my shoulder,it was Your Majesty so I quickly stopped daydreaming"She's beautiful,is'nt she?"he said and I nodded and quickly walked towards the princess and held her hand and also kiss it,when I saw her blush I thought she was cute,and then Your Majesty spoke"Uhm....Uhm,Okay enough with this romance Yuri needs some rest,and Minho please her to her room"he said'I would be really glad,Yuri,this is the way"I said,her smile is really cute.I was suddenly thankful to Lord that I was engaged to her.