Am I ready

Are you cold?

Hana awoke and looked up at an already awake and sming Hyosung

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty" Hyosung said while ruffling Hanas haur and smiling 

"Not yet unnie" Hana replied and pouted 

"Aresso, you can sleep but im gunna go take a shower" Hyosung said getting up and fetching some clothes from her drawer.

Hana tried to fall back asleep but the sound of the rain falling against the windows as fall was setting upon them and Hyosungs warmth gone she found it futile to try to again fall asleep so she decided to get up and make breakfast she changed from her pajamas into yoga pants and a long sleeved pink shirt only one size to big.

She wanderd to the kitchen and found no sign of Ji Eun or Sunhwa then something caught her eye, and envelope on the counter from Sunhwa and Ji Eun it read

"Gone to paris for fashion week dont miss us to much!! We will bring back something cool" -Ji Eun Hana smiled at the note. Then frowned they didnt bother to see if me or Hyosung wanted to go..aha I guess they knew better me and Hyosung liked fashion but weren't as into it as Sunhwa and Ji Eun they wod get bored 5 minutes into the show and ditch. Hana lUaughed to herself and got started on breakfast.

30 minutes later as she was finishing breakfast Hyosung got out of the shower.

"Ooh smells yummy!! " Hyosung said peeking her head into the kitchen.

"Eggs and bacon.. your favorite" Hana said walking to the dining room with the food, Hyosung followed.

They sat thereeatin not saying much Hana got lost in thought the feeling she felt happiness, excitement was now replaced by fear. She had been alone and sad so long... was she ready to give it up? It may seem strange but for so long she had these bottled up feelings, these walls she built up around to keep everyone out... was she ready to let someone in? The thought was overwhelming and before she had time to collect herself and act fine it was to late.

"A-are you okay Hana?" Hyosung said questioningly

Hana blinked taking a moment to prosess what she had said 

"Oh yea of course I just was uh... thinking about something" she smiled to try and convince Hyosung

Hyosung stared at her... as if she didnt belive her she opened to protest but Hana vutt her off

"Are you done? Ill take your plate"

"Araso..."

Hana took the plates to the sink and set them in ... man that was close she turned to see Hyosung behind her she jumped.

"Mianhae didnt mean to scare you. Im going to the store were out of juice I thought maybe I could get some candy and a movie for tonight?" Hyosung said smiling

Hana jumped with exitment "yea!" 

"Okay ill be back in a bit" Hyosung kissed Hanas forehead before leaving.

Hana wanderd to the living room she sat on couch looking out the window... watching the rain. She thought more about what she had at breakfast. Was she ready... reDady to be happy... it seemed it was all she wanted but the thought of letting someone in.... trusting... loving it was scary Hana hugged her knees and turned away from the window to the wall were a picture of her Hyosung Sunhwa and Ji Eun hung. Ji Eun and Sunhwa were hugging eachother and Hyosung was giving Hana a piggy back ride she laughed maybe this would be okay... maybe she would be okay. She cleaned up a little watched TV for a little bit she knew the store was a while away Hyosung would be home for another half hour. She decided to call Sunhwa.

"Yubosayo?"

"Yubosayo! Hows paris??" 

"Fine many people not many know korean... or english even"

"Well you are in paris" 

"Haha yea oh btw I found a purse you would love! I hot it for you.. but I have to go call you later bye"

"Bye"

So much for that entertaining her just then Hyosung walked through the door. 

"Guess what movie I got??"

"Hmm were wolf boy??"

"Ani...Muoi the living portrait" Hyosung smiled brightly.

"Yah isnt it scary..." Hana said worried

"Yes but its okay dont be afraid"

Hana was afraid she was a wimp about scary movies... dang it.

 

They decided to watch the movie at 8:00 when it started to get dark Hana kept jumping conveniently into Hyosungs arms. Hyosung laughed at her... 

"Yah dont laugh..." Hana said and pouted

"Mianhae .." Hyosung said pulling Hana closer "youll be okay" 

 

 

 

Haha end of chapter 2~ hope you like~