Are you cold?

Are you cold?

It was dark in the room that Hana and Hyosung shared. Hana layed there awake staring at the ceiling, she flipped over and looked at Hyosung. She could see her Angelic looking face from the moonlight shining through the window, she listened to her breathing. It was cold so Hana pulled the covers up to her chin. It was fall now so the weather was getting colder. She would only drive her self crazy thinking of Hyosung so she flipped over and tried to sleep.

Damn it was cold Hana thought as she shivered. She was startled by a voice 

"Are you cold?" Hyosung asked wiping sleepiness from her eyes and peeking her head up.

"N-n-no im f-fine" Hana replied 

"Dont be silly..." Hyosung replied as she crawled in bed with Hana and pulling her close.

Hana froze... this couldn't be happening was Hyosung laying with her she flipped around to face Hyosung.

"Is this awkward... for you" Hana shly asked.

"I know you like me" Hyosung said with a smile on her face, Hana blushed brightly. "But" Hyosung said as she leaned closer to Hana "its okay... cuz" Hyosung blushed "I like you to" 

Hana looked up and saw sincerity in Hyosungs eyes she smiled brightly. She saw Hyosung leaning in and felt like her heart would exsplode, she closed her eyes.

She felt Hyosungs warm lips dance along hers and Hyosung pulled her closer they broke away from their kiss and Hyosung smiled.

"Its time to go to sleep now angel" Hyosung said as she caressed Hanas cheek. 

"Okay" Hana replied with a smile.

Hyosung kissed Hanas forhead and Hana nestled her head in Hyosungs neck.

She wasnt cold anymore

Thinking of Hyosung wouldnt worry her anymore

Everything was perfect

And she could peacefully sleep.