Chapter 1: Welcome to Gay Paradise

Just the thing...

Warning: A little graphic and implied things

A eletronic beat road along the air as men and women all danced on the floor. But they weren't dancing with the opisite they were all dancing together with the same . A man watches the show from his stool near the bar. He his lips as he watches a pratically cute guy being grinded by a hot muscled piece of meat. The man hears a snort and looks up to see one of the bartnders and one of the few girls not here to get laid or a free show. The man pouts and says, "Oh come on Krystal I was just watching I swear. I wouldn't get involved unless they wanted me to I wouldn't mind...." The lady slaps him on the back of the head while shaking her head. She says, "You may say so Jackson but we knew you would jump in sooner or later." Another snort came from a youngman who was watching the exchange previously in amusment. Jackson looks up with a pout at his supposed best friend who was laughing at his pain. Said young man says, "Don't give me that pout Jacks you know it won't work. Save it for Kevin who is coming this way by the way." Jacks turns his head to see indeed Kevin was coming over. Jacks whines when Kevin is in hearing range, "Sam and Krystal are being mean to me." Kevin snorts in amusment then says, "Don't worry Jackson you know that is just how they show there love. Now I will see you all later." He walks past the bar but not before groping Jacks but cheek. Jacks blushes a little but compases himself rather well before he looks up to the two bartenders. Krystal is getting an order for an old friend and Sam was distracted by another coustomer. Jackson smiles in releif then his eyes catch a young male with a very hot apperance. He had on a tank showing his muscles off alothugh he didn't look buff at all. The man also had on tight brown jeans which hugged him really well. Jackson pratically drolled but he composed himself and walked up to the guy. He flirts with the guy a bit learning his name was Saito but he learns quickly that this guy is taken. Saito's boyfriend came over in a huff glaring at Jacks while he dragged his boyfirend away. Jacks shrugged oh well another guy gone into the dust. Sam having watched the exchange says, "Dude why do you always flirt with taken guys?" Jacks turns to him and shrugs he says, "Just my luck I think although the guy who took him was pretty cute." Sam rolls his eyes he would never understand his best friend and he was just as gay as hin. Krystal says, "Jacks you are someday going to end up getting hurt. Your flrting will one day be your end." Sam at that implication looks over at Jackson knowing something Krystal didn't know. Jackson compsoes himself and says, "Ah don't worry Krystal I can fight my own fights." Krystal shrugs then suddenly they hear the beat of the music pick up. Jackson smiles and watches as Shun wows the crowd on the minnie stage they have. Before Shun finished Jacks left to get dressed for the number him; Fred and Shun have to do. 

Okay end of chapter~ Sorry if I left it on a cliff hanger there XDDD