Bio's

Just the thing...

Jackson "Jacks" Adam Bradely: 

Apperance- 5'4; Flaming red hair (dyed) naturally a brunet, short hair cut like Kyungjin in So Into U http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab230/fenderstratt/a62919fd-bd8b-4383-8a90-a9b0f38a865b.jpg ; Ivory colored skin; a little built *has a six pack*, He has pale blue eyes almost grey in color. 

Nationalty- American with Japanese Ancesrtory 

Age- 25

Hobbies- Playing his eletric gutair; flirting with guys, Playing sports', dancing and collecting cute things.

Job at the club- Dancer (only) he is a really good dancer

Personality- Head strong when ever the sitaution calls for it; flirty but won't push it if person isn't intrested, Very shy (his blodness is a front) and loves cute things although he would rather die then admit it XD.

Bio- Jacks ended up working at the club thanks to Samuel. Samuel and Jacks have known each other since they bumped into each other (literly) in a playground many years ago. Sam convinced Jacks to come dance for their boss when he told him their was an opening for a dancer. The boss liked Jacks so he called him up a few weeks later to tell him he got the job. Jacks knew Shun from when he was in high school as well they were okay friends back then. Jacks became friends with Fedrick due to their passion for music (Fedrick is the singer for the club). Jacks and Kyle are both friends with benfits behind the secens of the club. Jacks also has a big secret that only Sam seems to know. What is this humngous secret? What would happen if his secret was revealed? 

 

Samuel "Sam" Andrew Adams:

Apperance- 5'6; blonde hair similar to the style of Zelo in Excuse me http://annyeongeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/BAP-Zelo.jpg; Delicate looking, dark white skin; has irish green eyes.

Nationality- American with Japnese ancestory (like Jacks) 

Age- 24 

Hobbies- Likes to annoy Jacks; Collects action figures, watches anime and loves to cook

Job at the club- Bartender

Personality- Sweet; Bold, dosen't give a **** for certin people, sarcastic and witty to a fault 

Bio- Works at the bar as a bartender *hums bartender-T.pain*. Been best friends with Jacks since they were in elementry school due to an incident. He and Shun both share a similar intrest in collectables. Fedrick was his neighbor back when he was in middle school. He and Kyle do not get along due to Sam thinking he is using Jacks. He knows Jacks secret, but he will never tell anyone. He is also not what he seems Jacks knows why. What is to happen when his own secret is revealed to everyone? How does one of these strangers know him?

 

Fedrcik "Fred" Kaito: 

Apperance- 5'5; black hair similar to the style of Daehyun http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34300000/-Daehyun-we-3-kpop-34396940-500-312.jpg ; pale skin, lean but not to muscler or to skiny; has amber eyes

Nationality- Half English/Japanese 

Age-22

Hobbies- Creating lyrics; Singing, sleeping and using puns to express his emotions 

Job- Singer for the bar

Personailty- Caring to people who deserve it; Sweet to his co-workers, Hot-headed, Gets bored easily and Distracted most of the time

Bio- Fedrick dosen't usually give a **** about anybody except himself and his fellow co workers. He is the youngest in this rag tag group, but he prefers it if people don't call him baby. He is the one of the group who can barely pay attetion for more than a minuet. He is always asorbed in his music it's about the only things he constrate on music and writing it. Till the mysterious strangers come then suddenly his whole life as he knows it turns upside down. Can he adjust to this new enviorment? Or will he fall into a deep dark abys?

Shun "Shu-kun" Nakium:

Apperance-  5'3; Pale; Fragile, hair dyed dark red similar to the style Kyuhyun usually wears, Deep black eyes that could stare into your soul.

Nationality- Japnese 

Age-24 *A few months younger then Sam*

Hobbies- Reading advice columns; Dancing to Korean Pop songs, Acting cute and Mixing dance CD's

Job- Dancer also a stripper 

Personailty- Hyper; Cute, Graceful, Sympathtic and childish.

Bio- Second youngest to the group. He is really a hyperactive child inside a man's boddy. He dosen't usually act calm unless he is required to. He also has a deeply scared past that most everyone knows about. But they don't know one specific thing~ what is that one Specific thing? Why is he so nervous when the strangers come to the bar?

Kyle "Jazzy" Drake Andrews:

Age-26 

Apperance-  his hair is black parted mostly to the right covers his right eye. Dark skin really bulit and has a few lumps from fighting *yes he fights a bit*

Hobbies- Collecting beautiful insects; Learning about diffrent cultures, Watching his fellow coworkers when he isn't busy *I know I made a luker* and loves to dance

Job- Finice collecter

Personailty- Calm; Collected, suprisingly funny and sweet

Bio- The one who always lurks in the shadows JK. He usually just is around collecting data to do with money. Friends with benifits with Jacks and has a mostly stable life. But what happens when the strangers come to the bar? Will his life fall apart or will it just get better?