Chapter 4

Breakup then makeup

Soon, it was night time and Kai was going to leave. 'Erm...ChanMi? Can we talk outside? Like now..' Kai said to me after he finish talking to Chanyeol. I nodded my head and followed him outside. 'So what do you what to talk about?' I said to him softly. 'ChanMi...will u forgive me? I am really sorry for all the hurt I inflicked on you. I would do anything to get you back...' Kai said to me, his voice getting softer after every word he spoke. 'What should I do? Should I forgive for the last time?' I thought to myself, not knowing what to do. Sighing, I replied him 'Kai, since you have been sincere, I'll give you one last chance, screw it up then I'll leave you forever.' 'Thank you so much ChanMi-ah!!! Saranghae!' Kai exclaimed in joy as he hugged me tightly. As he wrapped his arms around my waist, he spoke softly into my ear 'I will never be as foolish as before again. I only love you ChanMi-ah.' I smiled happily as I snuggled against  his shoulder. 'I really hope you will never leave me for another girl.....' I thought. 

True enough, my wish came true,he never ever cheated on me again. Now, we are happily married with a little baby boy named Jonghyun.

 

 

Finally done with the story....thank you for reading it and being so patient!! I'll be writing another story soon so I hope you all will read it as well. :)