Chapter 3

Breakup then makeup

Me: Hello?

Kai:Erm...hi ChanMi....

Me: Hi Kai...so what do u want to talk about?

Kai: Ermmmm..ChanMi...I am really sorry about that incident that happened I really didn't mean to cheat on you..i know you might not forgive me but I am really really sorry for what I had done...please try to forgive me again.

Me: I....don't know..can u give me some more time first?

Kai:Ok take your time don't worry...if u can forgive me, come to my house...I'll be waiting for you ChanMi...

Me: Alright Kai...I will be going now then...bye

Kai: Ok bye

 

I then ended the call. I then went out to shop around after informing Chanyeol.

~At the shopping mall~

'Should I buy the blue or white dress? Blue? Or maybe white?' I thought to myself as I held up two different coloured dresses in my hands. Shrugging,I took both dresses to the counter, along with a baby pink blouse. After I was done shopping, I went home, satisfied with what I bought that day. When I reached home, I saw Kai sitting on the sofa, talking to Chanyeol. 'Hi..I see that you're here..' I said to Kai. 'Oh! I didn't know that you were staying with Chanyeol. Hi then I guess' Kai replied, shocked that I was staying with Chanyeol. 'Well..he is my brother..' I reasoned. Nodding his head, he continued his conversation with Chanyeol......

 

Sorry for the short chapter updates...the connection is not good so it is quite difficult to type with my phone...even as I am typing...I will try to update sooner..