Chapter 1

Breakup then makeup

'How could you do that Kai? I trusted you.....' I cried out. 'I didn't mean to...' Kai tried to convince me. 'Why should I believe you? It's not the first time anyway.' I shouted, fed up with him. 'Fine then, if you don't believe me then just leave!' He shouted back. Upset, I packed my bag and left the room, slamming the door behind me.

It wasn't the first time I caught Kai kissing with other girls. But all those times, I forgave again and again. But this time, it was really too much. I had caught Kai and a girl kissing, with all their clothes taken off, on our bed. It was already bad enough to see pictures of Kai holding hands with a girl on magazines. It seemed like he was single and had freedom to do whatever he likes. It seemed like I was just getting in his way by being his girlfriend. 

Carrying my bag, I walked further from our apartment. Without much thought, I called my older brother,' 

Chanyeol: Hello? What's wrong? You sound very sad....

Me:Oppa....Kai cheated again.....

Chanyeol: Urgh....what's wrong with him? Nevermind ChanMi, you can stay at my house. 

Me:Ok, I'm coming over now...thanks Oppa

 

After I hung up, I continued my walk to Chanyeol's house since his house is not that far away.

 

~Chanyeol's house~

'Oppa?' I called out for him as I entered his living room. 'I'm in my room!!' He replied back in his deep voice. I dropped my bag on the sofa before going to his room. 'ChanMi-ah,come here and tell me what happened this time.' He called out to me gently. I sat down on his bed and told him the incident as I cried. Chanyeol gently patted me on the back repeatedly as he listened to my story.

After I was done, he said,' Ugrhh..this has got to be the fifth time he cheated on you...doesn't he feel remorseful? It's ok ChanMi, don't bother about him' Wiping my face, I replied back, sniffing 'How can I not? He is my boyfriend but I guess not now...' As Chanyeol comforted me caringly, I slowly drifted off to sleep....