Two

Untie the knot
 

- Chapter Two -

 

 

In front of Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun always manages to act mischievous.

 

He would blow air into Jongin's ears while he is asleep, and everyone knows how much Jongin loves his sleep. While they watch football matches and Chelsea - jongin's favourite football club - is playing, Sehun would purposely tease Jongin about how much of a terrible player Torres. When they order chicken for dinner, he would eat part of Jongin's share, even though he knows chicken is Jongin's favourite food.

 

 

Sometimes, Sehun's antics goes overboard and they get into arguments over it.

 

"Sehun-ah, can you please not?" Jongin says, a tinge of irritation to his voice.

 

Jongin had just reached home from his dance class and it had been a terrible day for him. A new student who had just joined one of his classes had been causing problems for the other student in his class. On the way home, he had bought chicken for himself as a way of cheering himself up. All he wanted to do was go home, eat his chicken, have a warm bath and go to sleep.

 

"What?" Sehun mumbles out a reply, a slight frown on his face.

 

He does not understand why Jongin was so pissed by what he did. All he had done was take some of Jongin's chicken, something he always does - something Jongin never gets annoyed by. Jongin just sighs and shakes his head, standing up from his seat and heading to their room. A few minutes later, Sehun can hear the shower running from their bathroom. 

 

Sehun finishes up the chicken and clears up the dining table before heading to their room. By then, Jongin is already in bed, shirtless and just wearing his boxers - his usual sleeping wear. His right arm over his eyes and Sehun cannot help but get distracted by Jongin's biceps. Sehun climbs into bed slowly and splays his arms and legs over Jongin's body. Jongin does not stir at all form that. Wanting Jongin's attention, having not seeing him a whole day, Sehun starts blowing air into Jongin's ears.

 

"Stop," Jongin says, annoyed, while pushing Sehun away. 

 

"Why?" Sehun whines out, not affected by Jongin's irritation in the slightest bit. He leans in closer to Jongin's body to kiss his neck.

 

Jongin sits up all of a sudden and growls out, "Just stop okay," and continues softly when he sees the hurt in Sehun's face, "I'm really tired, Sehun-ah."

 

Sehun just stares at him and mumbles a 'fine' before turning his body away from Jongin.

 

 

Their good friends always cannot help but laugh at them.

 

"Man, Sehun-ah, you're so mischievous. How can Jongin take it?" Chanyeol asks teasingly when he sees Sehun blowing raspberries at the back of Jongin's neck.

 

Jongin just smiles at that and shrugs, "Even if I can't, I have to."

 

Sehun rests his head on Jongin's shoulder and continues, "He will never leave me."

 

 

Oh Sehun probably sounds too confident about it, but he is not. He just firmly believes in it - that Kim Jongin love him enough, to never leave him.

 

 

 

Second chapter up! As mentioned in the foreword, this story consists of short chapters.

Also, Uni is starting again for me this week so I'm not sure if i can do daily updates, but I'll try!

Anyway, thank you for reading! ♡ Comments are appreciated!

I have not proofread this chapter, so apologies for grammar/spelling errors.

- 12 Aug 2014