Ride

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you believe in fate? I honestly don't. I prefer the scientific way whereby every thing has been proven through tests and experiments. I hate the unknown.

But trust me, after today, I think fate has just brought someone over to their side.

 

 

As usual, I was driving to work in the morning. As usual, I was an early person. Work hours officially starts at nine, but I'm already halfway on my journey to work at forty minutes past seven.

But all the similarities stopped there. For some reason, a random thought came to my mind. Maybe I should drive around before coming to work.

And I did. I detoured from my usual route, taking the longer way to work. 

 

 

As I hummed along to the radio, at the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar figure at the bus stop. I didn't know where I got my long-lost courage from, because the next thing I knew, I stopped the car a few seconds after I passed the bus stop. Taking a deep breath, I reached for my phone and scrolled through my contact list.

Jaekyung, Jaewoo, Jimin, Jiyoung... Junjin

I clicked the dial button and from my rearview mirror, I watched him digging into his pocket for his phone.

"Hello?" his deep voice echoed in my ear.

I gulped, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Are you on your way to work?"

He nodded. Probably thinking that I couldn't see it, I hear a deep "Yes" after that.

"Do you see a black car a few steps a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter