Serenade

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lot of people agree that one of the most romantic things someone could ever do to you was serenading. I guess it is partly due to the fact that there is so much meaning in a short three-minute song.

 

Today, I was just chilling around with my group of friends. Suddenly, that guy who was from another table called my name.

"Andy! He wants to sing you a song!" he said as he pointed to the guy beside him.

Being my awkward self, I gave him a 'what-in-the-world' look. I glanced at the guy beside him, who gave me a look to say that he is lying.

 

So there the guy was, strumming his guitar while he began to sing the beginning of the song.

"...touch you.." He paused at that part of the song, displaying an awkward smile. I just showed my 'are-you-mad' look, rolled my eyes and escaped into the comfort of my group of friends, with a tingling feeling in my chest.

 

Little did I know, that tingling feeling appeared again a few days later.

 

I was waiting for my friends as I was the first person to end work. Just then, the guy walked towards me. I was just expecting a little nod or even no interaction at all.

"Hey, cute guy. See you tomorrow."

I knew right from the start that he's the type to say such things like as if it's a normal thing to do. And I dislike such guys. A lot.

 

But why do I feel so affected by it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter