Oneshot

After work

You’re lucky to have just a bit more energy left to pull out your keys and open the door of your apartment. 
You had a rough day at work and you couldn’t be any more excited to get home and just snuggle to your lovely hubby’s chest.

As soon as you close the door and get your shoes and jacket off, you can see Minho peeking his head from your bedroom with a small smile on his face. 

”Oh hey baby”, he says.

He walks to you and ruffles your hair a bit, then planting a gentle kiss on your forehead.
You scoff a bit when he messes up your (already messed up) hair, but smile instantly because of the sweet kiss.

”I missed you”, Minho admits while showing of his signature puppy face.

”Oh did you?” you question, letting a small smirk raise on your lips.

”You didn’t miss me?” he continues, now almost pouting his lips.

Just too cute for you to handle, so you get on your tiptoes and kiss your hubby’s lips softly.
”Of course I missed you, silly”, you almost whisper. As if you’d be talking to a small puppy dog.

You end up your little moment, just so you could change into some more comfortable clothes and grab a water bottle from the fridge. You’re actually starving, since the last time you ate was like five hours ago. You take a gulp and put the bottle back.
”Do we have anything to eat? I’m starving”, you can hear Minho asking from the livingroom while he’s watching TV.  Just as if he read your mind.

You check the fridge, then the cupboards and even the trash can, only to notice that you had no proper food or food supplies to make anything.
You can hear your stomach growling loudly, and you lean against the cold fridge door, holding your head at the sudden dizziness caused by the hunger.

Minho walks to the kitchen when he couldn’t hear an answer from you, and immediately rushes to your side when you let out a whimper.

”Are you okay sweetie?” Minho asks, placing a hand on your shoulder. You shake your head and give him a small but reassuring smile.
”It’s just that I’m hungry.. and we have nothing to eat”, you explain, letting your hands go down to your sides as you’re still leaning on the fridge.

Minho sighs quietly and lowers his hand to wrap it loosely around your waist, trying to guide you to walk towards the livingroom.
”You sit there and relax. I’ll go to the nearby store and buy something”, he says as you follow his guiding quite obediently.

You sit down on the fluffy and comfy sofa and close your eyes for a bit. Knowing your hubby, he would never let you come along when you’re this way, even though you wanted to.

”I’ll be back soon!” you hear Minho yell from the hallway, and soon you hear the door being closed. 
You start scrolling through the channels on your TV, letting time pass slowly as your hunger is still killing your stomach.

Soon, you hear your phone beeping in your pocket. You reach to pull it out to check who is calling you. It’s Minho.
You furrow your eyebrows, wondering why is he calling you. He’s been out there only for like 15 minutes.

”What is it?” you ask after you’ve pressed the answer button.
”Um, what brand of milk do we use?” you hear Minho’s huffed voice from the other end. Somehow that makes you giggle since he’s not really fond of this stuff. You’re usually the one to buy groceries - he is just there to carry them home. 

”Doesn’t really matter… I mean bring the fatless! I’m on a diet”, you answer, now hearing Minho chuckle in the other end.
”You and your diets”, he mumbles and you can hear some shuffling through the phone. ”I don’t really know a lot about food so we’re eating ramen tonight babe”, he states, probably rushing towards the noodle sections.

”Fine.. see you soon sweetie”, you reply and soon the call ends.

You continue watching TV and boring yourself to death, and after about twenty minutes you can hear the door opening. 
Minho walks to the livingroom with a grocery bag in his hand, passing the room and walking towards the kitchen where you gradually follow him.

You take out a saucepan and put the stove on full heat while Minho is taking the groceries out of the bag.
He hands you the ramen packages and you open them already, waiting for the water to boil.

”Next time you’ll come with me”, Minho states, putting the empty bag in to a cabinet, ”That one old lady asked me if I broke up with you.”

”Extreme”, you laugh, reaching your hand to pat his head.

”That was no fun”, Minho complains, making you coo at him before you turn back to the stove where the water is already starting to boil.

You pour the spices and add the ramen, looking for something to stir it up with.
As you’re cooking, Minho comes up behind you and circles his hands around your waist from behind and lays his head on your shoulder. 
A smile immediately creeps up on your face.

”You still feel dizzy?” he asks.
”Not really… but soon not at all. This is pretty much ready”, you answer him, turning the stove down.

Without you even having to ask, Minho moves to take out two cups from the cupboard and places them on your dining table. He also brings two glasses and pours some water in them.
You bring the pot to the table and sit down on the other chair while Minho takes a seat on the other.
You start eating without talking too much, since you’re both starving. 

Your stomach thanks you after you finish eating almost as much as your full grown man.
Minho looks at you with an amused smile, thanking for the food and taking both of your dishes, putting them in to the dishwasher.

”Gahh I’m so full”, you complain as you stand up and almost roll on to the livingroom couch. 

”First she eats too little then she eats too much..” you hear Minho laughing at himself while he puts the saucepan in to the washer as well.

You start scrolling to the TV channels again, laying on your stomach on the couch.
You glance at Minho when he sits beside you and closes his eyes for a bit. You can’t really find anything interesting to watch, and you change your position, noticing Minho looking very tired. You really feel like snuggling to him as close as possible and just rest for a little while.
You move beside him, poking his cheek slightly. 

”I wanna cuddle”, you say and without too much asking you circle your hands around his waist and press your head against his firm chest.
He just lets out a small, satisfied sigh, circling his hands around your waist and bringing your body closer to him, still eyes closed. 

”Baby…” you suddenly hear him say, and you open your eyes only to see him staring at you with a loving gaze. 

”Yeah, sweetie?” 

 

”I love you.” 

 

 

”..I love you too, Choi Minho”, you whisper, pressing your head back to his chest.