Sticks and Stones may hurt. But word's will break you.

Forgotten dream.

"How was your day with Oppar?"

You stared at Chung Ae. "Excuse me? Who are you talking about?"

"Doo Joon-Oppa afcourse." She looked at you raising her eyebrows.

I just shrugged. 

You weren't as close with the hyungs as Chung Ae was. You only knew them by name and by stories. Chung Ae couldn't stop talking about 'Seobie-ssi'. or 'Seungie'. Whenever you guys had a day off she'd talk mostly about how amazing Yoseob was. His voice was beautiful, dreamy, catchy. She envied it. You sometimes thought about her having a crush on him. But she blew up on the maknae Dongwoon when he asked.. He's the only one you recently started talking to but she just ignores him. She told me she was very happy when B2st debuted. She was a true fangirl. Whenever she went to sleep she played "Fiction". It calmed her down. But whenever she was around the hyungs she'd act very calm. Like she was with us. She played the Chung Ae vieuw. But I knew better. Deep in her heart she'd want to scream everytime 'Seobie-sii' or anyone of the hyungs would touch her or talk to her. But she stayed calm.

"He thought you weren't that good". You looked at her with big eyes. The last two words felt as a knive in your ribs even tho you didn't know this guy at all. It wasn't because he said it. But it were just the words. You hated these words. No one knew how hard you fought everyday against exhaustion & illness. You could barerly stand on your feed but you did it.

"W-why's that?" I trembled. Cho Hee patted your shouder. "Nee-Maknae, calm down." Chung Ae just grinned as she smiled. "He said you weren't that social, your voice trembled because you were nervous too". I swallowed. "Mhmm. ". Chung Ae looked at me. "Are you gonna do your best Chin Ho, for my oppa's. For us?" You stared at her. The way she said it. She said it like you did nothing. You just sighed it off you and ignored her tone. "Im done eating unnies". Chung Hee nodded. "Chung Hee, Chung Ae time for your chores. Wash the dishes".  Hae Won said and left the table. I heard Chung Ae mumble but she did it anyway.

 

Chung Ae was the cold cocky one. She could be very rude without noticing it. Chung Hee was very sweet and warm. But like you, she'd close herself from the world around her. Hae Won was also very warm and loving, but sometimes when she needs to, very strict.

The next month you were awake early. You had another day off. This time, you wanted to see them. The hyungs. The guys Chung Ae treasured. You stood up as you looked at the tickets you got. They we're gonna play on a small festival. Since they were still rookies the tickets weren't that expensive. You yawned as you brushed your hair and tooth. When you were dressed you looked at Chung Hee. She was laying on the couch. You sighed. She probably couldn't sleep again. You opened the door carefully as you looked at the ground. It was moist. The cold wind was hitting against your face as you pulled your jacket up a bit. It was cold. Very cold. You walked around for ages. It was a long walk, you could've just ask one of your managers for a ride. But you didn't want to. Finally you arrived as you looked at all the people. There were 2 groups before b2st. You didn't know their names but they were good. You moved your head and body slowly along with the beats. You enjoyed listening to the next group. They were a girl group. They had sweet songs, songs you'd listen to when you were in love. They looked so cute and strong on stage. Their voices were beautiful. Their dance was amazing. The first moment they came on the stage they looked like some catepillers but the moment they sang, the catepillers turned out to be amazingly butterflies. After 3 songs they stopped singing and made a bow. Up next was b2st. Your eyes we're the stage. The moment they stood on the stage alot of girls were screaming. You looked at them. They stood there. They just stood their smiling and talking some few fast words to their fans. At one moment you got annoyed. You guys were trainees at the same time. But they deputed earlier. You looked at all the fans they had and you felt envious. Then Yoseob stood forward. He didn't impress you that much, he had a cute warm face. Maybe because you knew it was Chung Ae's territory you didn't pay much interest in them. Then the music started and you looked at them more uninterested. Mostly because of how envious you were. As they began to sing the more you liked them. You were mad at yourself.

Then a strong powerfull rap came foward. Your eyes widened. This was even better than the girls. These guys voices matched perfectly on eachother. Even tho they sang amazingly. The rapper cough your eyes. He looked charismatic. His face had something you liked. Something.. bad. You never knew this untill today. Whenever he sang your stomach started turning, your cheeks we're glowing. His rapping was amazing. You looked at DooJoon. The one you practiced with. He was actually pretty funny & loud even tho he was the leader. The first time you saw him he was like a kid to you. To you. Cube's Maknae. But seeing him on stage changed everything. He was in one word. Amazing. Your respect grew. You developed a love for this group after seeing them on stage singing one song. Dong woon the maknae who used to tease you in the hallway sometimes looked very strong and powerfull on stage. You were amazed.