Forgotten Dream.

Forgotten dream.

You open your eyes as you look around the room.

You never thought you'd ever stand there, in that room with your friends. You closed them again as you sighed. Now it all just seemed as an nightmare.

Yes you knew you'd be working hard. Blood, sweat and tears. But you had zero-freedom. You ran off to your dorm to relax. Your eyes had black rings around them and you we're exhausted.

Your legs were trembling and you never felt as bad as this before. Someone knocked on the door.

"Chin Ho? Open up, it's unnie."

You acted like there was no one there. You just closed your eyes and took the sheets over your head. Hae Won whispered. "There's no one here Chung Ae" .

Chung Ae sighed as you heard her lean against the door. "Then where is she, she's gonna get in trouble"  She stopped leaning as you heard her walk away mumbeling something. Slowly the footsteps faded away. You sighed. You opened up the door as you started to run. "Chung A-" "I knew it!"   Si Hyun grabbed your arm. 

"What are you doing Chin Ho? You have to train!"

"I know Oppa. I'm sorry." 

"DESU is training with their Hyungs. You're gonna train with Doojoon for your vocals and rapping".  You nodded.