Busted?

Double Face Love

Chapter 3:

 

Cha Hae-jee/ Kang Eun-jae

 

Aisht! I am almost busted by Chae-won. She will recognized me immediately even with my disguise. That girl has a creepy sense of recognition especially her enemy radar. It always alarms, imaginatively, when an enemy of hers is nearby and I think I'm counted as one of her enemies.

 

Anyway, it is a good thing that I got out of there real quick or else my whole disguise is blown in a swish. Besides, why am I freaking in the office of the boss? Aisht! Stupid Jae-hyuk, who can't stop his mouth from expressing what he likes, now, I'm in deep .

 

Wait! Chae-won accused of Choi Kang-ju of having an affair and she pointed me as the girl. Eyes wide open and mouth agape from shock as I realize that my life will be a living hell of she finds out my name. I really am in deep .

 

My phone beeps and vibrates on my bag. I rummage inside and pulled it out once I found it.

 

YG-Sajangnim :*

 

Back to the office once done with your duty. :)

 

Aisht! I can't even have a rest after my shift. What will be the topic of my next album? Should I tackle love, friendship, happiness, sadness, or heartache? Hmm... I shall think about that and I ask for my three sunbaes to be on it, so, I like it if the topic will suit their voices. Besides, their very flexible in what topic I will choose.

 

I dial my driver's number to tell pick me up to the convenience store near the hotel. That's where I always buy my favorite ice cream and it has less people than the others.

 

"Mr. Park, let's go back to the office," I command playfully when I hop in. He smile and nodded. I even offered her one of the ice popsicles I bought while waiting for him.

 

"Have you seen this," Sajangnim asks when I am already in his office.

 

I gawk at the paper he place in the table and read it.

 

Kang Eun-jae, pregnant without a husband?

 

W-O-W, wow! I'm pregnant without a husband and even without a boyfriend to begin with. Did I do it on my own then? This is rather getting funny than irritating now. Anyway, reports are always like that for stars.

 

"Uhmm...no, I didn't have the time to read newspaper because of my schedule," I reply as I read the article about it. "Besides, you are taking care of this issue already," I add, finally, looking up to him. "So, what am I being called now? That it is not related to my new album discussion?"

 

He smiles at me and sighs. "I hate to trouble you more than this issue but we have a big problem ahead?"

 

"And that is," I inquire.

 

"A request for you to sing in Palace Hotel is just received by your manager today. And I don't plan on declining on it because you are the endorser of the jewellery line here in Korea." He states business like except he is grinning at me.

 

My mouth opens wide as in exaggeratedly wide and I can't even utter a single sensible response to the problem. And yes, it is really a big problem for effing sake. What is wrong with my day? Is there some charm of bad luck hanging out with me?

 

"I know it is shocking but for you to be speechless like that is so amusing to see. There are only two persons I am afraid here in this company, it is you and Jiyong but you two are the worst troublemaker in this company. And you are probably the most complex situation of all." He expresses.

 

I look at him trying to get if he is serious or just kidding with me. Yes, he may be afraid of Jiyong-oppa and I and I do agree with what he just said but he likes to kid around when it comes to me. It is because he treats me like his daughter.

 

"I'm serious," he utters. He might have read what I am thinking. Sheesh, I hate it when he does that. Other people say I'm hard to read but for him I'm like an idiot who says everything on my face. Damn! That's really complicated.

 

"Yeah right," I utter while nodding my head, "besides, it is not the matter at hand. Is the jeweler the Frenchman? You know the one with a hard surname? Is it...uhmmm...Mr. Bourgeois? Am I right?"

 

"Yes, that guy," he agrees.

 

"Aisht! Why is it in Palace Hotel?" I complain as I slump in my chair. "Anyway, is there no possible way to not attend that even if I'm the endorser?" I inquire.

 

He shakes his head. "Have you ever seen an artist who didn't come to a company she endorse?" I shake my head in response. "See," he mutters. "Anyway, you have to file a leave of absence for the said affair. No buts, only yes," he states while his index finger wagging to and fro.

 

"Arasso, I can't do anything about it after all." I reply dejectedly with a sigh and my hand propped up with chin resting on it. Sajangnim chuckles and shakes his head in amusement. "Are we done now? I have a group date with the Bigbang boys before they go in their tour again. Want to come?"

 

He shakes his head and declines. "I have a meeting with some clients and have to be home early," he states.

 

I nod my head in response. "Say hi for the little brat and your wife and see you soon with no issue in tow," I say and wave my hand for goodbye.

 

"Bye and be careful," he replies and I nod my head in response again.

 

"Aigoo, I'm one spoiled little sister," I utter while eyeing the Japanese food in front of me. Yeah, it is feast day and I'm not on my diet and it is freaking cheat day. Hooray!

 

"It's nothing. After all, we will miss our little sister when we're back on tour." Jiyong-oppa cooes. I elbow him lightly which he catches and chuckles at me.

 

"Are you sure you're not pregnant? You eat so much." Seungri mutters jokingly but I still kick his foot and all of his hyungs had a slap on his hard head.

 

"Anyway, let's not talk about work and issues right now. It is our last dinner together before you all leave me here," I mutter then put a sushi on my mouth.

 

"It is just that you are the only person busy on being normal here," Seunghyun-oppa retorts back at me. I stick out my tongue at him and he does the same and we end up laughing at each other.

 

"You will resign next month right?" Youngbae-oppa asks inquisitively eyeing me.

 

I nod my head. "I guess being normal is hard to achieve when you are in this industry. Besides, I will only resign because it coincides with my Asian Concert Tour. And that can't be done by filing a leave because the tour will last to four to six months depending on the schedule they have for me." I add nonchalantly, munching again another piece of sushi roll.

 

"I do hear that your rival is the fiancée of the owner of the place you're working," Daesung states seriously. Wow! Daesung-oppa being serious, that is quite perturbing.

 

"She is. I even almost had a run in with her today. It almost took half of my life span." I reply while rolling my eyes.

 

"Nobody will even recognize that wicked but excellent craftsmanship of yours in disguising." Jiyong-oppa praises and gives me two thumbs up and his famous childish smile.

 

"I know right, being excellent in make-up can be beneficial too," I say proudly.

 

We are munching like how we usually do. They put different rolls in my plate like any concern older brother while whining on how thin I am. I am not that thin, not as thin as Dara-unnie but not muscly also. And these guys are treating me like a child because they are feeding me this and that while saying ah to open my mouth.

 

“Yah! I can feed myself.” I whine playfully to them and they just chuckle at me and still continue to do what they are doing. They are so annoying but I’m used to them being like this and I do enjoy their attention most of the times.

 

“Open your mouth,” Jiyong-oppa teases but he really is trying to feed me with a sushi roll and I open my mouth in response. I munch happily while savouring the yumminess of the food being served to us like always. That is why this is our favourite Japanese restaurant here in the metro. It is one of the best.

 

My eyes goes wide in alarm when I saw the familiar face of my boss and other boss entering the restaurant together with some of their friends. I forgot that those two loves eating in Japanese restaurant and Jae-hyuk’s secretary tells me about them having a dinner in a Japanese restaurant. Why did I freaking forgot about that? My oppas may have seen it too because they look at me worriedly.

Aisht! What the hell is really wrong with my day today? First Chae-won entering the office and almost seen my face and now, the bosses arriving at the same restaurant I am in.

 

"Uh-uh, hmmm... My bosses are here and it will be suicidal if they see or recognize me even if I'm Eun-jae right now," I explain to them.

 

Their eyes widen just like mine and they start to panic like lunatics except for Seunghyun-oppa who is calm in the situation.

 

"Will they recognize you?" He asks me.

 

My attention goes to him and shrugs. "The VP is quite fascinatingly snooping and observant to every little detail. The CEO, hmm...I don't know much information about him because he just came back after long years and I'm not yet working in the hotel back then."

 

"Let us just change restaurant then," Youngbae-oppa suggests and calls the waiter for our receipt without waiting for our response at all. Well, I'm not whining about it because I will escape from here and I don't like to add more problems to my problem.

 

While we are waiting for the bill, Seunghyun-oppa put on his sunglass on me, Jiyong-oppa put on his beanie to me and Daesung-oppa wrap his scarf around my neck. "I look like a person who will do something bad to you," I exclaim out but they just wave their hands to me. Aisht! This stupid stunt of them is what will make us busted more than getting out of this restaurant unnoticed.

 

“Why is the waiter so slow?” Seungri whines as he taps his fingers on the table.

 

“There’s no need to rush things. We will be fine as long as people don’t recognize you.” I say to him. Yeah, that will cause a huge chaos if people recognize them out of the blue and they start squealing because the freaking famous Bigbang is here and that will catch their attention, obviously.

 

“Yeah, he is so damn slow to my liking today,” Seunghyun-oppa agrees with Seungri. W-O-W, wow! Big Seunghyun annoyed is a new thing to see.

 

“The machine or there’s some trouble they are facing. As I said, there is no need to rush. Everything will be fine as long as we are quiet and calm.” I utter again.

 

But they are not calming down at all. Finally! The waiter is running but with poise still as he gives us the receipt and they start fighting who will pay the bill. I chuckle at how childish they are when it comes to paying the bill when I’m with them. They fight over it when I’m here but when I’m not they are pushing the receipt like a plague passing it around and tell the others to pay for it.

 

“I will pay it,” I volunteer and is rummaging for my wallet in my bag. Their heads all turn to me and they all say no in unison. That makes me laugh and shakes my head in disbelief. I raise my hand in submission and don’t push it. They will just bicker like kids and it will take them much longer.

 

Finally! After all the bickering and stuffs, they have reached a decision that the oldest and youngest will pay the bill this time. And there are no arguments this time, thankfully.

 

The moment we stand up, their heads turn to our direction because my bosses have girls together with them and they shriek when their eyes laid on my oppas.

 

Uh-oh! Busted! And here we thought that we can come out like normally and safely without being notice like this but they give me their hiding gears. So they are easily to be spotted and there goes the… “KYAA! IT IS BIGBANG!”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Their outfits:

i2C8v71l3IJcy.jpg

- her outfit in the dinner with Bigbabg oppas :*

 

et1132y18dllxqpftz3r.jpg

-his outfit/ the girl not included..hahaha so cruel right?

 

jang-geun-suk_1395499510_20140322_JangGe

- Jae-hyuk's outfit!!!! :D TA-DA!! :D

BIGBANG_JAPAN1.jpg

-of course, OPPAS dear get-up!!! fantasizing mode, drooling already!!! haha