Introduction (Sandara)

Parallel Universe

          Sandara is a freshman college student who strives hard  to finish her studies and get a good job to earn money. Her father died because of lung cancer and after a few years of grieving, her mother passed away, never awaken from sleep. It was the most difficult thing she could ever experience, who wouldn't, right? She has not recovered yet because of her father's death and then her mother's. It just caused her so much suffering and burden as well. She was used to the life they had before where she gets everything, and doesn't need to work for something just to earn it. She was used to the wealthy lifestyle. But not until her parents died. She did not know any work, not even wash the plates. Having a sibling never crossed her mind but then, she realized how her suffering would lessen if she have someone to share her feelings and burden with but she knew it isn't right to wish for that just for her on good. She has to live on her own in their house. The larger it looks like, the lonelier it just gets and she knew from the beginning, that soon, everything will vanish and will be taken away from her. She will have to transfer in an apartment where she thinks, is a huge adjustment for her and worst, she will have to find a job which she knows is none of her skill.  Since she has not any diploma yet, she has to do the difficult...part time jobs. 


Hii!! Yay finally got the poster :">

Credits to SQUAREPANTS graphics 

and Designer: Meli/Senkatsu for the

wonderful poster oh and author AkaneX

for being nice and patient teehee

*sniff sniff* :3